+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I only log for my ttc group now. There are hardly any new posts so I post in my group and log off. I've been here 5 years now and I have never seen it this quiet.....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (07-10-2012),Bubmum  (07-10-2012),Guest1234  (07-10-2012)

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Was just wondering.. Is there a way of excluding particular sections from new posts? I mean customising our own new post list to exclude sections such as ivf/ttc/month groups etc? While I sympathise with these people and their troubles etc.. I just don't feel like these sections are ones that apply to me. Which I am grateful for.
    not that I'm aware of .. sorry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Veve For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (07-10-2012)

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yeah I wonder sometimes. But I'm still here ..

come and go, don't post as much... bit more of a floater now days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I like to come on and have a browse as a way of winding down at the end of some days. I can happily go for weeks without looking at bubhub but then I go back and have a bit of a squiz.

If I feel down about something I always seem to end up reading about someone's situation which is a lot worse and then I feel grateful I'm not in 'that place'. I go away thinking "Oh I'm doing alright afterall."

I hadn't noticed it being quiet but I did notice a lot of ttc threads. I always silently hope they will have their dreams come true soon.