+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    That's because most regs stopped using when the app was removed. Tumbleweeds have been blowing through BH the last few weeks.
    This.

I've come on a couple of times since the app disappeared and kind of wonder why I bother. It's all TCC/IVF threads etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't have many friends, I come here to read threads that could help me, threads I can offer advice to and for something to do. I miss the app A LOT!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kriista For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (08-10-2012)

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    please note - if this becomes another thread about the "app" it will be closed and deleted. There are several threads about the app in the tech area of the forum - including a recent update about how the bubhub office is working on it.

I do agree that bubhub is quieter atm .. but I've been a member of bubhub since early 2005 - and I've seen it ebb and flow .. I have noticed that it is quiet atm .. but it will pick up it always does .. never fear .. in a short time you'll have novelty chat / debate threads everywhere

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Veve For This Useful Post:

earthfairy  (08-10-2012),Purple Lily  (07-10-2012),Sairz  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It definitely has got a little quiet around here for those with older kids. I still hang out because DH won't let me have a third so I'm living vicariously through everyone else LOL.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I kinda feel the same. I thought once I was pregnant I would hang out and chat to my due in group nut. By 10 weeks they had all pretty much migrated to facebook and I am not fan of the facebook groups. I have said on there I wasn't joining and more onext really seemed to care. I have actually started checking out due in threads on other forums to see if I can find an active one.

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefooted&Pregnant View Post
    I kinda feel the same. I thought once I was pregnant I would hang out and chat to my due in group nut. By 10 weeks they had all pretty much migrated to facebook and I am not fan of the facebook groups. I have said on there I wasn't joining and more onext really seemed to care. I have actually started checking out due in threads on other forums to see if I can find an active one.
    I"m not a fan of fb groups either tbh - I'm a member of a few different (non bubhub) ones .. but even getting the email subscriptions I find them frustrating to access.. so I tend to ignore them unless I'm tagged .. lol

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes I've been on BH since 2008, and FINALLY am TTC and now there's no one around to distract me from the TTC threads.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (07-10-2012)

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I get that rr. I wasn't actively ttc but some times all the newposts were ttc or bop or due in threads. Now almost everything is relationship issues...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same, joined when my first and only son was born in 07...still around.
    I mainly come to offer my experience and advice regarding fussy eating, food aversion, speech delay and Aspergers. All the baby stuff bores me.... Having said that, I am aware its called BUB hub lol
    Last edited by Happy2be3; 07-10-2012 at 22:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Was just wondering.. Is there a way of excluding particular sections from new posts? I mean customising our own new post list to exclude sections such as ivf/ttc/month groups etc? While I sympathise with these people and their troubles etc.. I just don't feel like these sections are ones that apply to me. Which I am grateful for.