+ Reply to Thread

Default Any trainee/student doulas in Brisbane? Due @ Mater Public in Jan

I'm 28 yrs old, currently 24 weeks with #2 and due 26 jan 13, booked in at Mater public. my DD1 was 7 years ago and I was young and very unprepared. I had pre eclampsia, was terrified, had an epidural, and ended up with forceps being used after 20+ hours at hospital labouring flat on my back in stirrups. I now have moderate but worsening PGP which started at 16 weeks.. My hips regularly slide out of place altogether, very painful! Have been getting physio at Mater. First wasn't a nice labour or pregnancy at all and would love support during this one to make it a relaxed, calm birthing experience and remaining pregnancy! I have ten weeks of work to go and it is my partners first child (he thinks i'm awesome and can just deal with anything that pops up) so I would love to have someone supportive, empathetic and knowledgeable around.
    Please reply on thread if you can't pm as I am a brand new member!

Hi Kat,

I am not a student but i am offering my services at my cost price only.
    I have attended 30+ births in my 4yrs being a Doula.
    I am happy to meet with you no obligation at all and chat with you about how i could support you and your partner.
    Feel free to pm me or email me at bellybabesdoula@yahoo.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to missred For This Useful Post:

Katters  (08-10-2012)