+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nanny share - Bulimba

Hi there,

My husband and I have just moved to Brisbane with our nearly 2 year old. My husband isn't working yet but hopefully will be by Jan 2013, hence we will need childcare. There seems to be a lot less options here than in the UK.

I wondered whether anyone else is in a similar situation and would like to try and find a nanny together and have one nanny look after two babies. I'm pretty sure that we are not the only family in this situation but it's really hard to find nanny share info/ someone to share with when you dont know anyone. We are quite flexible re the number of days and we might combine a nanny with day care.

Please do get in touch if you are interested/ you are not interested but are in similar circumstances and would like to meet up anyway.

Cheers!

Lilly2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't help much because we're at the gap but we would love to have this sort of arrangement for our 19 month old. I'm hoping DH will be back at work soon at which point I'll drop back to 3 days/week. There seems to be a lot less "child minder" arrangements here than in the UK but they are available - try looking for Family day care on the mychild.gov.au website. They're mostly organised and supervised by organisations like the Wesley mission or C&K.

Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pommiemum11 For This Useful Post:

Baby Bear  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi there!!

Hi there are you still interested in another family to join in with nanny share?

Please email me on made_in_nz_@hotmail.co.nz if you are because i have great news!

Many thanks, Samantha.