+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default hows everyones night going?

How's everyone's night? Plans? I did a short shift at work. They tried to convince me stay back and do a night shift but I said nope as have plans with a few girls from work to head out to city and valley so hence I be sitting at the train station as missed last train by 2mins as the taxi driver went the wrong way.

I would of stayed back but this is my last chance to go out, have a few drinks and getto know some of the girls from work better outside of the usual room we gather in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh a night out sounds like fun! Have a drink for me.

I'm home with three sick kids, hoping DS2 doesn't get really sick (he's an ex 31 weeker) and I'm alone but for the sheep, chooks, dogs and cat (and kids) because my wingman (DH) is in the city for the night.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    OP, enjoy your night out!

Misskitty, hope everyone gets better soon

I am currently beached on the couch decending into a food coma. DP cooked dinner and every time he cooks its heart attack food that tastes so freaking amazing that my brain goes "EAT IT ALLLLLL" and I regret it instantly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I too am beached on the couch. Ate a magnum and a twirl and now feeling quite disgusting. They were bloody good though. Not sure if the baby is kicking in delight from the sugar high or disgust at the fat content...

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We just had a 2 hour black out

I've just baked some scones and am contemplating mopping the floors now so I can sleep in tomorrow.

Riveting. DP is working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    OP, enjoy your night out!

Misskitty, hope everyone gets better soon

I am currently beached on the couch decending into a food coma. DP cooked dinner and every time he cooks its heart attack food that tastes so freaking amazing that my brain goes "EAT IT ALLLLLL" and I regret it instantly.
    Thank you
    I haven't had dinner, but I'm eying off the dip and cheese....

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WineTime View Post
    I too am beached on the couch. Ate a magnum and a twirl and now feeling quite disgusting. They were bloody good though. Not sure if the baby is kicking in delight from the sugar high or disgust at the fat content...
    Yummmm!! Now I want a magnum and twirl! I have chocolate mousse in the fridge for later hehehe

Rainbow road, SCONES! YUMM! Ok, everyone stop talking about food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I'm trying to deal with a grumpy 9 month old who won't sleep and didn't sleep a wink last night and barely had a nap the whole day. She is driving me nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Watching the James Bond movie on TV while sitting in my DP's parents house because we are on holidays visiting them

So freaking good to get out of the city and away from all the crap of the past month or so!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Watching tv and looking at things to do on our holiday