+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Chemical Pregnancy..?..

hey everyone, i dont really know if this belongs here or somewhere else, so feel free to move it mods.

I am pretty sure Ive just (or am having as we speak) a early early miscarriage or a Chemical pregnancy.

I got a bfp last saturday, all was fine, felt really preg..good symptoms, nice dark line...started spotting tuesday morning. Kind of a weird apricot pink colour, thought ok, maybe implantation, as it went away...BUT then it came back..Only heavier and bright pink. ITs just been heavy ever since.

I wont lie. Im gutted. Devestated, Heartbroken you name it. We really wanted this baby. I was shocked we actually fell preg first try! Anyways..now my blood level is 2.

Can you describe your chem preg to me?

How long did u bleed for?
    How long til u started to ttc again?
    How lng til u fell preg?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a light line on the day I was due for my period. Then started spotting two days later, followed by a slightly heavier period. I know how you feel, it was very disappointing. We fell pregnant the next cycle, it resulted in my DS2

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyjac For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (05-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got a light mucos bleed 9dpo which i guessed was implantation and then got my postive faint line 3 days before af was due. Then we went away for a 5 week holiday. 10 days after af should have arrived I got really heavy bleeding. I bled on and off but daily for 2 months

It was the 4th month trying so we were pretty sad this was december last year. We finally fell pregnant after continuely trying in July this year. I am now 11 weeks. The m/c seemed to throw my cycle out of wack and it still wasnt right when i fell this time aparently i ovualted 9 days late according to my scan dates.

give yourself plenty of rest and find a helpful dr if your cycles dont go back to normal, i wish i had have seen a better dr or made an appointment to go to my ob.

sending many hugs hun its never easy. I have had 2 m/c's one was chemicle and the other was 8 weeks, both just as hard specially when you so desperatley want a baby.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 1CrazyMoose For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (05-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    thankyou so much, as unfortunate as it is for you ladies or anyone else that has to experience it, im somewhat comforted in reading your replies to know im not alone. BIG hugs to you all.

i just want the bleeding to stop..is it ok to TMI wear tampons? Ive just been doing the surfboard pad thing as I wasnt sure about um passing stuff. I havent had any clots just heavy bleeding. but i do not want an infection!!

and thanks again for sharing your experiences with me, its really helping xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I had some bleeding at 6 wks with my first pregnancy. I was even told by the GP that I had miscarried. I don't want to et your hopes up but 80% of blessings result in healthy pregnancies. Mine did, my son has just turned 3.
    My second pregnancy was a miscarriage at 7 wks. Strong test results. Little symptoms though, and once the bleeding started, it just got worse. I did have an ultrasound and had a heartbeat but the gestational sac was too small, so knew my chances were small.
    This is were the story gets better- my doctor couldn't give me a reason to wait to get pregnant again. So we left it to mother nature. I was preg again right away. Like you I get preg pretty easy. My baby girl is now 4.5mths old.

I know it's hard, I know how much it hurts. But there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Believe in mother nature. Believe she does things for a reason and when you get preg again, try your best to not worry too much. I know easier said than done, but just trust your body. Best wishes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frangipani1 For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou frangipanni, im a big believer in things happen for a reason, so i know that this bub wasnt meant to be (as sad as it is) and i do believe it didnt stick as it wasnt strong enough. Just such an emotional rollercoaster you know? One day you go to bed pregnant with strong lines on a test, then the next day you wake up and are bleeding and hardly a line at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

I am really not sure if this is the right place to post this as I have never done it before.

Firstly, let me just say how sorry I am for all of you who have suffered from that news that you never want to hear - "you're not pregnant"

Last week I was told I had a chemical pregnancy.

I have one son (who is our life, joy and happiness) and as soon as I fell pregnant with him, I knew. I just knew - my body was talking to me in a way that I have never heard before. It responded in a way that was unusual to me.

I felt the same way 3 weeks ago. My husband and I had been ttc and my body went in to a weird rhythm almost immediately after. Maybe it's psychoscematic but I had all the obvious symptoms of pregnancy.

To cut a long story short, I recognised the signs, took multiple pregnancy tests - all confirmed positive although weak (the early ones I had to squint). They got stronger then got weaker throughout the week. I knew that this was now not a good sign despite my symptoms.

I went last Tuesday (12/02/2013) for a blood test which came back <5hcg. Not pregnant. Doctor asked me to have an ultrasound based on my positive pregnancy tests which also came back clear.

Today (19/02/2013), I still felt pregnant despite all the evidence. So, I took a pregnancy at midday (not FMU) with not much hope give that a GP and ultrasound told me that I wasn't pregnant and but I got a very strong ( almost as strong as the test line) within 30 seconds of POAS. Doctor's test is also positive (same doctor that told me last week that there was no chance).

I'm confused but elated. I have my fingers crossed.

The purpose of this post is that I was on here last week to get support from women who I have never met who have suffered from a chemical pregnancy. I didn't think it had affected me as much as I thought it would and I take comfort in everyone's words and experiences.

I guess after all of this the one thing I can say to all of you is:

- listen to your bodies.
    - If you feel something but are told otherwise, be persistent.
    - Have faith.

I just wanted to thank you all for being open and honest and for helping people like me who don't really participate but take everything you say on board. The world needs more women like you.

Much love xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tessie29 For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by tessie29 View Post
    Hi guys,

I am really not sure if this is the right place to post this as I have never done it before.

Firstly, let me just say how sorry I am for all of you who have suffered from that news that you never want to hear - "you're not pregnant"

Last week I was told I had a chemical pregnancy.

I have one son (who is our life, joy and happiness) and as soon as I fell pregnant with him, I knew. I just knew - my body was talking to me in a way that I have never heard before. It responded in a way that was unusual to me.

I felt the same way 3 weeks ago. My husband and I had been ttc and my body went in to a weird rhythm almost immediately after. Maybe it's psychoscematic but I had all the obvious symptoms of pregnancy.

To cut a long story short, I recognised the signs, took multiple pregnancy tests - all confirmed positive although weak (the early ones I had to squint). They got stronger then got weaker throughout the week. I knew that this was now not a good sign despite my symptoms.

I went last Tuesday (12/02/2013) for a blood test which came back <5hcg. Not pregnant. Doctor asked me to have an ultrasound based on my positive pregnancy tests which also came back clear.

Today (19/02/2013), I still felt pregnant despite all the evidence. So, I took a pregnancy at midday (not FMU) with not much hope give that a GP and ultrasound told me that I wasn't pregnant and but I got a very strong ( almost as strong as the test line) within 30 seconds of POAS. Doctor's test is also positive (same doctor that told me last week that there was no chance).

I'm confused but elated. I have my fingers crossed.

The purpose of this post is that I was on here last week to get support from women who I have never met who have suffered from a chemical pregnancy. I didn't think it had affected me as much as I thought it would and I take comfort in everyone's words and experiences.

I guess after all of this the one thing I can say to all of you is:

- listen to your bodies.
    - If you feel something but are told otherwise, be persistent.
    - Have faith.

I just wanted to thank you all for being open and honest and for helping people like me who don't really participate but take everything you say on board. The world needs more women like you.

Much love xxx
    Beautiful post xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh tessie, thankyou for your post & congrats on your strong bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm going through a chemical pregnancy at the moment, I knew I was utd took a hpt got my BFP a little bit faint Monday last week, tools another' test the next day. A little bit darker, 2 days later darker again then took one the next afternoon which was just on Thursday still a BFP and strong too, last night my spidy senses kicked in and I knew something was wrong. So this morning I poas and got a bfn!! Went into the er my levels were 11 and the bleeding was getting heavier!!