+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I have a question that I would appreciate any assistance with, I am 6 weeks pregnant and wanting to go private, the 2 obs that come highly recommended are Dr Hammill and Dr Fulcher. I know Dr Hammill does all the scans in his office and gives you photos of the bub, does anyone know what Dr Fulchers office and treatment is like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Fulcher is fantastic yes he also dose scan and everything in his office

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also highly recommend Dr fulcher. He is lovely and makes you feel at ease. I had heard Dr Hamill was very straight forward and can come across as a little cold, i had him while in labour as Dr fulcher was away, but i liked him. He was very straight to the point but would definitely go back to Dr fulcher. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy Frazzled1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'm new to this website, and also a new first time mummy. I'm 7 weeks now and needing to find an OB.

I live in Currans Hill (Macarthur region) and my cousin has recently given birth in Liverpool Public under Dr Ian Fulcher. She has said that he is really good and that his price is about $3500.. I've read however that his prices can be around $5000, Does anyone know usually how much he is?

I'm getting a referral from my doctor in about 2 weeks and just want to know whether i should look into Fulcher, or someone else.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going with Dr Fulcher, his fee is $3500, but I have heard you need to book in early. If he is who you want to go with I would make the appointment now and than get the referral.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had Dr Fulcher I wasn't with a health fund and I paid $4500

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am disappointed with dr. fulcher...did not get the support i wanted...he might be a very good doctor but he is not a people person in pregnancy you need support mentally from dr. as well but i had bad experience with dr. f...he did not see me when my gp referred to him for a quick check ..

will go with dr. ming ...http://dryoong.com.au/....i am due in oct..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know this is an old thread, but it's exactly what I'm looking for, so hopefully some new, and old Bubhubbers will weigh in.

I'm also interested in knowing the differences in care and comfort between going to Liverpool Private and being a private patient in Liverpool Public?

Liverpool Private emailed me a whole list of obs that deliver in their hospital, so am hoping some people here may have some recent experiences?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I had my son 18 months ago at Liverpool public I was a private patient had my own room and they were fantastic from the min I walked in the labour doors stayed for 3 night nurses are very friendly always checkin up on you to make sure that you are doin ok I've had a friend have there son in Liverpool private and the nurses there can be very rude my next child u will defenatly going back to Liverpool public

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RonNie... thanks for your thoughts. I can't see why any nurse would be rude, surely being kind and sympathetic is what being a nurse is all about, and with babies you would expect them to be even more lovely. I must admit I've experienced such differences in nurses in various day surgeries over the years, that I guess you just can't pick it.