+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pram recommendations

Hi,

does anyone have any pram recommendations?

I am starting to look for one but always get overwhelmed as there are so many!

Id quite like a reverse one so you can have the baby facing either way and think I like the idea of a capsule.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    both the strider plus and the baby jogger city select can have those options, plus both options carry a bassinet as well.. they both take a second toddler seat as well.

BUT: both have a big price difference... the strider plus is half the price of the baby jogger city select..

best thing to do is go to a baby shop and try them out. you'll know what's works for you and what doesn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with PP- a bassinette attachment is, in my experience, a godsend. It means you have a bed whenever you go out and about- I make mine up with sheets. My DD is 10 weeks and she has been in that bassinette attachment for so many hours each day when we are out and about or when visiting she can still sleep!

( I purchased a second hand Bugaboo on ebay as I couldn't afford a new one- it has very good steering, feels like air to wheel it around- it is rather bulky so you need a big boot or station wagon for this one).

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i brought the valco rebel q air - priced between the stride and the city select and it does everything you mentioned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a bugaboo bee and I love it.
    Its reverse facing and forward facing, compact easy to fold, has a great basket, and great suspension so while its not a jogging pram I've taken it on walks on the grass, beach rocky path without a problem. Plus the accessories are so cute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have the strider plus and find the steering really easy (not that I've actually tested it with a baby in it) it is quite bulky/has wide back wheels so if you've got a small car it probably wouldnt be ideal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a baby jogger city select, I can't fault it. Perfect if you are planning on having another one within 2 years as it does two seats really well.