+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Woven wrap suggestions?

How exciting. It all starts with just one and before you know it you've got drawer fulls of wraps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to happygrl For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happygrl View Post
    How exciting. It all starts with just one and before you know it you've got drawer fulls of wraps
    mortifying. but yep, that's exactly it.

and its funny what you end up using, even when you didn't think it'd be to your taste at all :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandalf For This Useful Post:

happygrl  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully 2011 View Post
    Natalie from Woven Wraps is a total angel and a pleasure to deal with-I highly recommend buying through her!

As for wrap choices, I was advised to go with a Vatanai, apparently great for beginners and excellent in warmer weather. I haven't had a chance to use mine yet, but I'm in love with it already just from practicing and playing around with it. Good luck =)
    This she is awesome I brought my only brand new and first woven off Natalie neobulle size 6 $100 including post Margot
    I carried Audrey around Harbour town in my rainbow garisol for over an hour last sat didn't mind the heat that much, but that's broken in, brought of a mama of fb bwbss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I did go to one but was too shy to ask to play with someone's wrap. I watched a few demos though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    We are just hanging around in labrador tomorrow as our last day did u want to meet up along one of the parks along broad water ? You can try three of mine. I'm still trying to master a back carry though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Woven wrap suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    We are just hanging around in labrador tomorrow as our last day did u want to meet up along one of the parks along broad water ? You can try three of mine. I'm still trying to master a back carry though
    Oh yeah? Is it too late to organise something? I'll pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Ahhhh the site I was ordering the Dublin from won't let me get to check out!!!???

Thanks
    Reviews

Agnes?

Thanks
    Reviews

Agnes In the fb group you should be able to find tag her I'm the group to pm her. Her profile has her little giri wearing a doll in an orange wrap

Thanks
    Reviews

Ah-ha. Got it sorted any way via her business page. Lol. I was thinking Agnes who?! Am I supposed to know this person?!? But now I get who/where Agnes is.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh my goodness! $200++ for a piece of fabric? Whys it do expensive? I have the moby wrap and I love it! Is that the same as a woven wrap?