+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default South Africans living in near Castle Hill

We just moved to Castle hill in the past month and I am looking for any ways to make contacts and start getting to know people. I have a four year old boy and a two year old boy. Is there anyone out there with kids of a similar age looking to meet up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Khalin, I live near Castle hill and have a 3 year old son. If you still looking to meet people just let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am def always interested in meeting new people. I have found Sydney quite a hard place to meet other people. Let me know what you would be up for. I have my 3 year old on tuesdays and thursdays - thursdays are the best for me after 10:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, any day is good for me. My son goes to daycare on a Thursday but I could still meet up with you. Otherwise if Tuesday is your only other day then we could meet up after 12pm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tuesday is good after 12 - where in castlehill are you. I dont know if you know erlestoke park but if you like we could meet there around twelve and have a picnic lunch! Or another park. I have to fetch my older boy at 3pm but that gives the boys a chance to eat and play for a bit! Would you like to do it this week tuesday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi this Tuesday (20/08/13) sounds good but I can only get there around 12:30pm. Looking forward to meeting you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool great will see you at Erlestoke around 12:30. Will probably sit on the grass on a picnic blanket so will be easy to spot.