+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe look at the ICandy apple. It's a 4 wheel Pram but you can purchase the jogger wheel separately so can easily convert to a jogger. Has large pump tyres, reversible seat and is relatively light considering how solid the pram is. I was sold on this pram months ago....looked at many but kept coming back to the iCandy apple.!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know you said the jogging isn't a main concern, but if you're going to be doing any jogging you really need to make sure you have a pram made for that purpose. So you can either get 2 prams - a runabout for the shops and one for jogging or get one that suits jogging that you also use for everyday. Jogging prams have larger wheels for stability, pneaumatic typres and will have some sort of independant suspension to absorb the shock. I know lots of people jog with the strider etc, but it's really not good for the baby as they aren't getting the support they need.

I have a mountain buggy terrain that I love. It's easy to fold, but does fold very long and it's all terrain. The only thing is it doesn't have a reverse handle, but I think someone mentioned you can get a face to face seat for the MB's?? Otherwise I know you can get adaptors to fit a capsule which would face you.

Good luck with your search!
    Last edited by decemberbubba; 02-10-2012 at 17:14.

Similar Threads

1. Prams
    By Bonkers in forum General Travelling with Kids Tips
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-09-2012, 23:37
  2. prams
    By Juve17 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 21:06
  3. PRAMs
    By Rebeccs in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 2