+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default parents room with private cubicle in Sydney Cbd?

hi all,

i will out to the city by myself for the first time since bub was born 2 monts ago. Are there any parents room with private cubicle so that I can express milk for DD. I will be around town hall area, I know there are rooms at qvb and myer which one would be less busy?

thanks,!

Thanks
    Reviews
    In case anyone also need this information, I have found the best parents room at the new Westfield, top food court level. there r 2 rooms, nice and big with a side table. Westfield food court underneath myer, but the whole place stink and rooms r small. QVB also has one on the LG level near the toilet area, but the area is only partition with a curtain and is extremely dark. galarie Victoria has one next to JB hifi but would need to buzz intercom for access, the guy at first wouldn't let me in as I didn't have my baby so I needed to explain to him I am expressing milk, quite embarassing.

loop is offline Two kiddos keeping me on my toes :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that! I'm in Perth, but might be traveling to Sydney soon. Dont need to express, but I thought you deserved a reply for posting that info!

Thanks
    Reviews

Agree - great of you to share that info!! I'm always in CBD & have found the Myer. Parents room quite grotty & QVB one too small! Cheers!

Thanks
    Reviews

today I was out in the city again. went straight to the Westfield parents room it was so busy. I ended up using the one at David jones, level 6, very quiet.