+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Early pregnancy bleeding?

I just read through your whole thread and it was such a relief to get to here and read that everything is all good!

I've heard of a fair few people having bleeding continue throughout the entire pregnancy, and everything was all healthy and happy. I can't imagine how stressful that would be!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII, please excuse any errors!

I just experienced a bleed almost exactly the same as yours yesterday (sunday) I'm 5+3 weeks today. DH took me to the hospital and I had a scan, no heartbeat yet, however both the gestational and yolk sac were visible, which the sonographer said was great. I'd had a scan at my FS office ob Friday and we saw a ting sac then too, the sac was a little bigger yesterday and in the same position. My FS has increased my progesterone support and has put me on bed rest and a drug to help stop bleeding. I'm just hoping its a peri sac bleed. This thread has given me some comfort. I had no cramping while I was bleeding at all, I'm crampy today but have been crampy the whole time. I have been going through IVF treatment and had ovarian hyperstimulation. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you you fot easing my mind a little.