+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh thats wonderful. They put my early bleeding down to that also- the embedding of the placenta/ baby into the uterus wall or something. And then when I had my huge gush at 12 weeks they couldnt see anything obvious either but thought it was the placenta moving and embedding further, catching a blood vessel. Very scary stuff. I guess all you can do is just get checked out each time. Its very scary xoxoxoxoxox but im glad everything is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call from the midwife at the EPAS, she said my blood results look good, levels are rising so that's good. But she said she can't say for sure at this stage because she still hasn't received the report from the ultrasound. She asked me what they said though and I told her bubs had a heartbeat and looked like a good size so she said it does sound positive but she can't tell me for sure until she gets the report.

It doesn't sound very reassuring from her tone of voice but I think she just wants to be 100% sure before she says anything else. She is going to call on Monday and discuss the report from the ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds really promising! Hope u can start to relax a little now. Fingers crossed it all settles
    Down and u and bubs are happy and healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, after being told on Monday that everything was fine with the US and bloods, I had another bleed last night I don't know what to think. I'm slightly less worried than last time since we only saw our baby less than a week ago and everything was fine but this time it was a quite noticeable gush of blood. But after that one gush of blood it went straight back to light spotting like last time so maybe its just the same thing again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending hugs Darcy! Have you gone and been checked. How did the feedback go
    On Monday? Can you go and have another scan I think from memory you said the ultrasound person said this may happen again. So fingers crossed its just burrowing in further

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    The feedback on Monday was good, everything looked good. I went to see my doctor, and he asked me if we had sex beforehand (we did) so he thinks that might have something to do with it. Hopefully its just nothing. We are booked in for an 8 week scan next week and the doctor seemed happy to wait until then. He doesn't think its a cause for concern given that my bloods and scan were fine last week, but he ordered another blood test, just to be sure.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early pregnancy bleeding?

How r things Darcy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our 8 week scan yesterday afternoon, bub was perfectly fine, we even got to see him move a little bit his heart rate was 176 and he's measuring 8+4 weeks. Everything looks good and he is growing well. We're having dinner with my family on Monday night and we are planning on breaking the news then and showing them the pics

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early pregnancy bleeding?

Awesome really glad to hear. I have been thinking of you. I bet your family will be thrilled

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure they will be but I suspect my parents might start trying to plan some kind of shotgun wedding lol