+ Reply to Thread

Default Student Midwife seeking pregnant women

I am a mature age (ok, 47!) student midwife at ACU, Melbourne. During my 3 year degree I need to spend time with 19 pregnant women to enable me to see how unique each pregnancy is. The program is called Continuity of Care Experience because it provides you with a support person who is with you throughout your pregnancy. It is an amazing experience as I can research something from each pregnancy. There are always new issues encountered.
    I would try to attend appointments with you around classes and work and if our relationship and the situation fits then I would be honoured to attend the birth of your baby. This is optional and even if you choose to have me there you can change your mind at the last minute. It is your pregnancy and your choice.
    If you would like any other information or would just like a chat about it as you think a friend might benefit from the extra support, please let me know.
    You can email me on S00123494@myacu.edu.au
    Thank you for your interest.
    Last edited by Julia1310; 29-09-2012 at 20:46.

Similar Threads

1. Student Midwife Seeking Pregnant Women In Adelaide!
    By xjaki in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 11:44
  2. Student Midwife seeking pregnant women
    By uptheduf in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Last Post: 16-05-2012, 20:26
  3. Student midwife seeking pregnant women in Melbourne
    By kknee86 in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Last Post: 24-04-2012, 12:59