+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Where to buy neutral baby clothes

I am not finding out the sex of my baby so went out to buy some plain baby clothes and it was so difficult. I could find neutral colours but they either had frills or trucks etc and i struggled find just plain clothes not obviously swayed for a boy or girl.
    Where should i be shopping? Keeping in mind i don't wish to spend a fortune.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spotted some in the latest Target catalog as we arent finding out the gender either so have been keeping an eye out. http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.a...4ryrz2xzk.html page 2. they are down the bottom, the two packs. Not much but hopefully its something. Oh and page 10 has some terry rompers, there's red and green shown, not sure what other colours they have in store.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to adearl For This Useful Post:

missy1000  (29-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We also didn't find out the sex with our dd i found target had some nice neutral coloured onesies but honestly you dont need much, i mostly bought 0000 and 000 onsies and as soon as she was born we were bombarded with girly stuff. I also bought some stuff from boys section because i found more neutral then the girls sections. Trade secret also had some good stuff at great prices. Good luck, its such an awesome experience not finding out and having that big surprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay - im so happy you are having a surprise

i got all of my gender neutral clothes from target, ebay and eeni meeni miini moh. i got some great strechy wraps from coles, some mittens from woolies and some face washers and muslin wraps from big w. the majority though was second hand baby clothing lots from ebay - they were all nearly brand new!

best of luck with your new arrival, ohhh so exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I got most of my baby clothes from Target, lots of white, yellow and pale green, and lots of animal themed stuff. DS looks gorgeous in yellow and green, I love putting him in the gender neutral stuff.

Target has a sale on now actually, I picked up some great stuff yesterday really cheap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    As previously mentioned, Target have heaps. Bonds also have a large range of clothing in greys and whites.
    You will really only need a few basics for the first few weeks, which bub will most likely be in a swaddle wrap anyway. You will get heaps of clothes as gifts once bub arrives and then just go shopping for anything else you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This is my third baby so i know i don't need much, just wanted to buy a few neutral things as i gave all my babies clothes away so have literally nothing.
    I'm not expecting many gifts as not many are excited being this is my third child

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got a few things from Bonds and Pure Baby (in the sales!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep i also say target i got heaps of really cute neutral stuff before my first bub was born. Their babyathon is on at the moment so everything is on sale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Pure Baby essentials range has a great unisex range. It can be expensive but they often have 30% off and the factory outlet is always 50-70% off so it ends up being cheaper than Target and is pure organic cotton.