+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default how to announce the baby's gender?

I want a fun idea of telling everyone the sex of our baby on facebook and to family and friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was very creative, I posted "I'm having a girl!" ....lol

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Write out "sugar and spice, and everything nice" in sugar sticks/cubes, spices and chocs/lollies, then put a photo of it up.

TeamAwesome is offline No one's perfect, but everyone can be awesome.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a few creative friends who are pregnant and unlike the rest of us who did the it's a boy/girl they used the following for facebook announcements of gender.

One did her nails blue and had a friend put blue diamonties spelling out it's a boy.

Another who has married an American and lives there did a photo using the game of life board game and put the car with their genders plus baby gender next to the it's boy spot on the board.

Another one put gender colour helium filled balloons and had a photographer capture them openjng the box.

I have seen that some people do gender reveal parties where they don't even know themselves they get the person to wrote it down and seal it in an envelope and pass it onto a trusted friend/local baker (so family all find out at once) and they make a coloured cake and put a neutral coloured icing on top so the parents to be find out at the same time as everyone else. Could work as a reveal to everyone thing. If you were to go this route make sure someone is filming the reactions are pretty good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A friend of mine who's into fashion and shoes was having a boy and posted that she gets to hold onto her shoes and bags a bit longer. That was cute.

I'm not making any announcements about gender or pregnancy so I'm not too much help.