+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 151
  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default 5kg Weight Loss Challenge!

    Hi. I reached my goal of 65kg today!!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi. I reached my goal of 65kg today!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well done!!!! I didn't go to the gym last night so feeling slack!!!!!!!

    You have motivated me to keep going though!

    What have you been doing the last few weeks to lose it?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,953
    Thanks
    3,680
    Thanked
    1,949
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: 5kg Weight Loss Challenge!

    My goal is 63kg ish but ill prob end up lighter than that.

    Over the past 3 months ive gone from just over 80kg to my current weight of 68.3kg. Thats a 13 kg loss so far

    So i have another 5 left if i could join?

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    My goal is 63kg ish but ill prob end up lighter than that.

    Over the past 3 months ive gone from just over 80kg to my current weight of 68.3kg. Thats a 13 kg loss so far

    So i have another 5 left if i could join?

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Of Course you can!!!!! Well done on your loss to date - that's awesome!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,953
    Thanks
    3,680
    Thanked
    1,949
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you and congrats to all who have lost weight or are trying to, its a great feeling

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So what have you been doing to lose the weight?

  7. #57
    Gothel's Avatar
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Stressame Street
    Posts
    6,515
    Thanks
    2,368
    Thanked
    2,113
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Re: 5kg Weight Loss Challenge!

    Can I join in ladies? I've already lost 5kg but I have more to go, so it's time to tackle the next 5!

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    Can I join in ladies? I've already lost 5kg but I have more to go, so it's time to tackle the next 5!
    Welcome!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,953
    Thanks
    3,680
    Thanked
    1,949
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: 5kg Weight Loss Challenge!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    So what have you been doing to lose the weight?
    I have just been eating really healthy and not eating at night after dinner. I started off exercising but have slacked off but im still easily loosing a kg a week. Running around after a 2 year old probably helps

    Im super strict during the week but not so strict on the weekends. I dont go crazy but if i feel like something ill have a little bit and usually plan what my treat is going to be each week.

    My view is no food is off limits. As long as i eat well at least 80% of the time, the other 20% doesnt really matter so much. The old 80 / 20 rule

    I cant believe how well its worked if im honest. I have found it quite easy although ive had to use alot of willpower.

    I really should start exercising tho, i need to tone up a bit!! I hate working out

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,447
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    I have just been eating really healthy and not eating at night after dinner. I started off exercising but have slacked off but im still easily loosing a kg a week. Running around after a 2 year old probably helps

    Im super strict during the week but not so strict on the weekends. I dont go crazy but if i feel like something ill have a little bit and usually plan what my treat is going to be each week.

    My view is no food is off limits. As long as i eat well at least 80% of the time, the other 20% doesnt really matter so much. The old 80 / 20 rule

    I cant believe how well its worked if im honest. I have found it quite easy although ive had to use alot of willpower.

    I really should start exercising tho, i need to tone up a bit!! I hate working out

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    That is so good to hear! I'm a believer in the 80/20 rule too and I generally stick to the same - eat really well during the week and give myself a break over the weekends.

    AF is due anyday now and I've been having "fat days"! I just don't feel good about myself & that makes it hard to stay motivated!

    You girls and your weight loss is making me want to keep it up though! I have only just begun but I need to keep it up! I want to be 64kg by Xmas time!!!!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. 12 week weight loss challenge
    By delirium in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 08:59
  2. 1 million kilo weight loss challenge
    By Berrie in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 20-02-2012, 12:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Cots on Bubhub
Looking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery shops
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!