+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I walked for an hour yesterday which felt good. The sun helps! I'm going to investigate different salads and eating lots of things fresh. My biggest problem is the evening sweets demon coming out! AAARRRGHHH!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm in. As of this morning I'm 67.4kg. I was 63kg when I got married in April, but apparently that was a bit too thin. I'm aiming for 65kg.

I've roped DH into helping me. He cooks half the meals, so to succeed, I need him on my side. I struggle to find time to exercise during the week because ive got quite a drive to and from work. Hopefully will be better when daylight saving starts.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Lil Smurfy!
    We got married in April too! I can't believe how fast this year has been going!
    Have you been TTC since then? We only really started last month - this is our 2nd month of properly trying.

And babyla - how about cut up fresh fruit for dessert after tea? or yoghurt? or even low fat hot chocolate??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

babyla  (05-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Hi Lil Smurfy!
    Have you been TTC since then? We only really started last month - this is our 2nd month of properly trying.

And babyla - how about cut up fresh fruit for dessert after tea? or yoghurt? or even low fat hot chocolate??
    This year is flying. I can't believe it's been 6 months since the wedding. I stopped taking the pill at the end of march and we've been trying since then.

Good luck with ttc and weight loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You too, hopefully you have some good news soon re TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Everyone!
    I hope you've all had a good week and have been eating well and doing some exercise.
    I'm happy to say that I worked out every day this week (except today) and ate really well and I feel better about life in general!
    Looking forward to weighing in next week - hopefully we'll all have some kind of loss.
    1 week done, 7 to go!
    Have a great weekend & chat next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Hi Lil Smurfy!

Thanks MrsL - I like the low fat hot choc idea!!!
    I think I'm going to give myself a kick start this weekend with some shakes too. I still just haven't really got my head around the whole self discipline thing yet - in the past shakes have helped me with this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weight this morning was 66.3kg. So lost 1.1kg since I first joined this thread. Now that it's daylight saving here, DH and I are going to ride our bikes after work and on the weekend. Eating healthily is actually pretty easy at the moment, but with AF due next Monday, I'm sure the cravings are about to start.

I hope you are all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    WOO HOO!!! Well done! That's a great weightloss in the first week and a bit!

I hope your AF doesn't come at all and you get cravings of a whole different sort!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Big congrats to all the losers
    Weighing in with a 1kg loss - I'm going to put this down to gastro rather than any great effort on my behalf.
    How is everyone else going?