Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    im in too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in too. I started trying about four weeks ago..had two weeks of going really well then two weeks of crap!

Ive managed to lose about 3kg and have a wedding to attend in 9 weeks so another 5kg would be awesome!

Im planning on walking at least 45 min a day with bubby, and my diet plan is similar to above, only i include protien at lunch (tuna normally) on a wrap. And yogurt and muesli for brekky as i tend to want to pile the sugar on my oats!

Im also planning on incorporating some body weight exervises..tricep dips and pushups and squats and calf raises. I should do some situps but i hate them!

So my start weight for the 8 weeks is 65.5kgs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10&Barbies View Post
    Hey Mrsleesey
    So do you have a lot to loose? I feel that because I have so much to loose, it all gets too much for me!! lol
    I find I'm better with short goals, like this one! I nearly signed up for the Michelle Bridges thing but because I had my WW membership, thought I'd give it one last go...that bit of enthusiasm lasted all of 5minutes!! LOL
    Short goals are good goals! I was the same - I used to start with 2 and 3 kgs, now I'm onto my last 5. With each loss it gets easier there's set back but not as big. Let's do this!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls!! So glad so many of you want to join in!! I think it makes it more fun!
    Cakiesh im similar to you-I mainly do cardio but I know I need to incorporate some strength training too! If I can get to your weight now, by the end of 8 weeks, I'll be rapt! Haven't weighed myself for a few weeks but I think I'd be around 72kg. Will officially weigh in Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When I went in to have DS I was 84kg I left hospital at 75kg. I'm now 61kg after many stop starts - 65kg was a hard number to kick!
    I was 58kg pre pregnancy and around 56kg a few months earlier when I got married.
    If I can get to 56kg again I'll be stoked

My plan is to start eating whole foods again, limit the booze and up the walking - lots of hills where I live . Ideally I'd like to get a reformer pilates class in too.

Really I just need to re-focus on eating well, the right food. Looking forward to using this thread as both motivation and accountability.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 64 pre-preg, but 54 when i met DH 5 years ago. We're getting married next year and i would really love to be back to 55ish for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid phone wouldnt let me write anymore in that last post!

My biggest set backs are sugar in my tea (no idea why, i never used to have sugar!) and a craving for desert after dinner..although ive found those smoothies are a great way to avoid that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow ! I'm as big as I was pregnant. I really do not like how unhappy and uncomfortable I feel. I have never admitted it to anyone before. Today something just snapped. I thought I can do this or at least I can try. Coke is my killer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeish View Post
    Stupid phone wouldnt let me write anymore in that last post!

My biggest set backs are sugar in my tea (no idea why, i never used to have sugar!) and a craving for desert after dinner..although ive found those smoothies are a great way to avoid that!
    Another good dessert is low calorie and sugar free jelly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzy View Post
    Wow ! I'm as big as I was pregnant. I really do not like how unhappy and uncomfortable I feel. I have never admitted it to anyone before. Today something just snapped. I thought I can do this or at least I can try. Coke is my killer.
    Yes you can do it!!! Cut back on coke & you will notice a big difference!

How tall are you other girls? For my BMI, 65kg is a perfect weight. If I get down to 62 I start to look too thin (I guess it's just body shape) but now at 70ish I feel too big. 64 is really my ideal weight. I have been as low as 52kg (I did have an eating disorder & I looked like a child! Bag of bones is not a good look!)
    We are all different, so try not to compare yourself to others. Work out your goal & what's right for you 😃

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

babyla  (27-09-2012)