+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    Thus is a baaaaaad Monday here for me! Zero sleep last night plus an allergic reaction to renovation fumes = one miserable mummy. I have been...ah...um.... "testing the contents of fridge & pantry in an attempt to feel better. I wish I had a fast forward button to bedtime :/

Oh that's no good Gothel! I hope you feel better tomorrow. I hate "those days"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (22-10-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: 5kg Weight Loss Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsleesey View Post
    Oh that's no good Gothel! I hope you feel better tomorrow. I hate "those days"
    Thanks Mrsleesey, feeling better today, I got a full nights sleep for the first time in the weeks yayyy! Amazing how it changes things I'm going back to my basic plan, the meals of breakfast-bowl size, plus fruit snacks.

So how is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    Thanks Mrsleesey, feeling better today, I got a full nights sleep for the first time in the weeks yayyy! Amazing how it changes things I'm going back to my basic plan, the meals of breakfast-bowl size, plus fruit snacks.

So how is everyone else doing?
    Glad to hear you are feeing better!
    I am feeling pretty good today too! Ran/walked on the treadmill last night & ate well yesterday. Today is off to a good start too & walking home from work tonight! At this rate - I'm looking forward to weighing in on Friday!

AND - today is only 9 weeks until Xmas! Even more reason to keep motivated!

By Xmas I want to be 64 or below - I am determined to get there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hello girls!
    I hope you have all had a great week!
    Weigh in day today - I am 66.8kg!

So I am getting there... SLOWLY! 600g since last Friday though - so that fits in with my 0.5-1kg loss per week - can't complain!

Overall though, I am feeling so much better and my clothes are feeling a little looser too! And, I even had a comment at work yesterday - someone asked me if I had lost weight - score!

Hope you're all doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mrsleesey! Must be a great feeling! Gotta love when other people start noticing

I am having a horrible week! I recently had a depo provera injection instead of going on the pill after having DD, the pill hates me and turns me into a monster. Turns out the depo does too! I have a constant headache, I'm tired all the time and I'm SO DAMN HUNGRY! Seriously, I'll eat a full meal and 5 mins later I'm starving again. Needless to say this has not been a good week for my weight loss, I'm trying to counteract it with exercise but diet has always been the key for me

I'm definitely not getting another one of these injections. Hopefully the effects start to wear off soon and I can start to feel like myself again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by justthe3ofus View Post
    Congrats mrsleesey! Must be a great feeling! Gotta love when other people start noticing

I am having a horrible week! I recently had a depo provera injection instead of going on the pill after having DD, the pill hates me and turns me into a monster. Turns out the depo does too! I have a constant headache, I'm tired all the time and I'm SO DAMN HUNGRY! Seriously, I'll eat a full meal and 5 mins later I'm starving again. Needless to say this has not been a good week for my weight loss, I'm trying to counteract it with exercise but diet has always been the key for me

I'm definitely not getting another one of these injections. Hopefully the effects start to wear off soon and I can start to feel like myself again!

Oh that is no good
    I hope you start feeling better too soon! xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi ladies! How are we all?

Congrats on the weight loss mrsleesey and hope u feel better soon justthe3ofus!

I weighed in today and i was 67.8kg. so 500g weight loss (was 68.3 last weigh in) Its starting to slow down. Time to increase exercise i think! Ah well better than putting weight on.

So far its now 13.7kg all up. Pretty chuffed but hanging to reach 15kg. That was my ultimate goal at the start

Hubby and i are having a movie and munchies night tonight dont think that will help lol!

Have a great weekend all

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Last edited by SoThisIsLove; 26-10-2012 at 18:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Morning ladies,
    I hope you all had a great weekend!
    Once again I probably ate too much - but I did burn 500 calories on Saturday and 600 calories yesterday - so hopefully that might have helped a little bit...(I hope)

I've also had some news...I am 5w5d preg! Went to our GP on Friday and he confirmed it - have to make an appt with the Ob soon.

So, with this in mind I am very keen to keep on my weight loss and get to 64 as soon as I can!

Chat soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

oh wow congratulations Mrsleesey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    oh wow congratulations Mrsleesey

Thank you.
    I have made my first appt with the ob - 29th Nov. Ages away.
    To be honest, I don't "feel" preg at all and I really want to see him so I know it's really happening!
    I hope I can keep losing weight for as long as I can. Maybe some nausea will help! ha.