Oh no that sucks. Enjoy your walk tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by justthe3ofus View Post
    Hello everyone, am I too late to join the party here? I am also in the process of trying to lose 'the last 5kg'

I was 64kg before falling pregnant. I didn't weigh myself all throughout my pregnancy so I don't know how much weight I gained but I was back in my pre-pg clothes within a week or two. Then a couple of weeks ago they started to get tight as a result of taking too many shortcuts since having DD! Life is so busy it's easy not to eat properly and to just grab what's quick. I've also been spending more time around family who always have biscuits and chocolate around! I bought some scales 2 weeks ago and weighed in at 67kg. Since then I've been cutting out sugar and tracking my calories and am now back down to 64.4kg. I'd like to get down to 60kg but I'd be happy with 62kg as 60kg can sometimes be a bit hard to maintain for me. Cutting out sugar has done me the world of good and I feel great but could definitely use the motivation from this group to keep me going!!!
    It's never too late! Welcome!!!!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsleesey For This Useful Post:

justthe3ofus  (19-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 5kg Weight Loss Challenge!

Hey justthe3ofus, i only joined this week so i think its the more the merrier!!

You have come to the right place for encouragement. Well done on ur recent weight loss! My goal is around 60- 63 kg too Im currently 68kg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

justthe3ofus  (19-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, it's great to be around people with similar goals!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy sorry to hear AF arrived.

MrsLeesey hopefully fx for you...

LittleMissEllie did you end up doing Michelle? I have a couple of very dusty DVDs that never see the light of day I tried a couple of times but the kids complained so much...lol how bad is that, blaming it on the kids!

Justhe3ofus welcome, I only joined this week too so its definetly not too late, or if it is, we can be late together hee hee We're all in roughly the same weight range too which is cool

Hope i haven't missed anyone!

AFM its a cracker of a day here too and I managed to drag myself to the park with the kids. I'm sooo tired because dd1 has been really disturbed at night all week... so we walked there the long way and I sat under a tree lol. I'm pleased with myself tho cos the sugar cravings have passed and I'm eating well today. Usually when i'm really tired, I comb the house for sugar just to keep me going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

No Michelle But i took Mrsleeseys suggestion on board and we did go for a walk and a run around the park chasing the ball with some random little dog that lived accross the road and adopted us lol.

I feel much better, always such a good feeling when u exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good morning ladies! I hope you all had great weekends!

I probably ate a little too much (again) - what is it with the weekends!

Will make up for it during the week & will sweat it out at the gym tonight!

My goal for this week is for my number to start with 66! Could be a challenge, but at least it's something to aim for!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning mrsleesey & everyone else!

I too had a bit of a blow-out on the weekend...but that doesn't make me feel guilty anymore! I actually find it easier to stay on track if I loosen the reigns a little on the weekends. I find by Monday morning I'm raring to go and don't have any cravings as I haven't deprived myself I also think it's good to keep your body guessing to avoid that dreaded plateau!

I'm going easy on myself this week. I'd like to see a flat 64.0kg on those scales by the end of the week which would be about a 0.5kg loss. Slow and steady!

All the best for everyone else and I hope you all had great weekends!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by justthe3ofus View Post
    Morning mrsleesey & everyone else!

I too had a bit of a blow-out on the weekend...but that doesn't make me feel guilty anymore! I actually find it easier to stay on track if I loosen the reigns a little on the weekends. I find by Monday morning I'm raring to go and don't have any cravings as I haven't deprived myself I also think it's good to keep your body guessing to avoid that dreaded plateau!

I'm going easy on myself this week. I'd like to see a flat 64.0kg on those scales by the end of the week which would be about a 0.5kg loss. Slow and steady!

All the best for everyone else and I hope you all had great weekends!

Yes, I have to admit - I totally agree! By the time Monday morning comes - I am ready to go again and it's like the cheat weekends keep you honest for the rest of the week! I'm glad to hear my idea is shared by you too!!

Good luck for getting to 64 - I am sure you will do it easy! I would like to be 64 in about 3-4 weeks time!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thus is a baaaaaad Monday here for me! Zero sleep last night plus an allergic reaction to renovation fumes = one miserable mummy. I have been...ah...um.... "testing the contents of fridge & pantry in an attempt to feel better. I wish I had a fast forward button to bedtime :/