+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    And- I forgot to say- I love maybelline's gel eyeliner too.

And Australias eye primer, of all things! Never thought I would recommend an Australis brand, but I haven't found a better one yet.

Now I'll stop talking to myself.

bambino is offline Autistic Today, My Genius Tomorrow
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love Australis nude foundation. About $14 from Target and Priceline.
    It's about the only foundation that really suits my skin colour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaryGirl View Post
    I love make-up ... I don't buy expensive stuff as my children take great delight in destroying it (ie. drawing on the toilet with my favourite lipstick ) but I'm always on the look out for something new.

Anyone want to share their favourite inexpensive make-up products?
    B&B cream is the latest rave and is just awesome. It has 5 in 1 so it is all you need, some brands even have SPF in it. The l'oreal one is $21.00 and the garner is $12.00. Both are just awesome! The 5 products in 1 mean you save money and time!

Lipglosses are more my thing these days and there are plenty of cheap ones around. It's easier to apply than lipstick, you can do it without a mirror.

Eyshadows, I recently bought a compact of 4 lots of 3 different colours, it was $8 by BYS. Love it!

I also love the eyeshadows and blush from the body shop $14.95
    Last edited by Blessedwith3boys; 27-09-2012 at 18:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'm very impressed with the richness of the pigment used in a really really cheap brand sold at Target and some Priceline stores called Essence.

You can get individual shadows for under $5 each and unlike a lot of cheap brands that only provide a really sheer wash of a colour, the colours are pretty damn vibrant!

I will also vouch for the same branded mascara, blush and pencil eyeliner (I have a purple and a brown in this brand, both are great).

They have polishes which are nice but they do tend to get gluggy in the bottle fairly easily... but they're under $5 each too so who really cares. lol. Good if you change your polish daily like I do. Their quick-dry topcoat is impressive for its tiny price!

Their lipstick and gloss and is also reasonable. Not great, but good enough I guess.

I wouldn't really recommend their foundation though...

I think Rimmel's Matte foundation is quite good though. It's about $15 a tube.

I threw out a lot of my stuff and needed to rebuild quickly (I HAVE to wear a full face of make up every day I go to college) but cheaply... and I never spend a fortune on shadows... because in all honesty, no shadow is worth $30 or more per pot.

Maybelline's Baby Lips balm is such a lovely smooth balm as well, and I Just adore it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I use all sorts.
    Avon is great for foundation,I get it on special for under $20 (my MIL sells it)
    I also use Australis Powder which is like as cheap as $8 on special,its awesome!
    Aldi also sells really cheap makeup,I have only used the mascara so far,its only $5 and pretty good!

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks everyone! I'll be kept busy checking all of this out!

How does everyone go with their eyeshadow? Mine seems to crease up a bit ... but then it could be just because I'm old