+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default friend asks me to watch her kids all how many times is to much to ask ??

ok one of my friends (well sort of i now avoid her as much as possible) has 2 daughter ages 6and 8 they are rude annoying little brats my friends a single mum lives in nsw (father lives in qld) but just cause she moving she keeps asking me to watch her kids last time i watch them her 6yr old daughter pulled her pants down and tryed to get my 6 yr old son to take his pants off and hop in his bed with her (grrr she didn't even disciple her daughter she just laughed it off) since last night she has asked me to watch her daughter both today and tomorrow i seen her yesterday and she said nothing just waits till shes home and either txts me or fb messages me ive told her i have plans (fake ones) even last week she asked me to watch her dog for a few days when she knew i had plans an wouldnt be home much and the fact she knows i live on an acre and my yard isnt fenced apart from where my dog is but our dogs dont get along

arghhh she's doing my head in i wish she would move far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    woops wrong spot not sure how i can remove it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That behaviour from a six year old is more than a discipline issue- she may have been sexually abused. Have you thought of that? You may need to talk to your friend as that is not normal behaviour.
    if you don't want to mind the kids- say no. Be firm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Niki24  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    she has been asked but says her daughter hasn't but gets on her high horse and says as if anyone would that and that she trust everyone her daughters around and just gets the ****s and i have told her no before but she still keeps asking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    You have 2 choices. You can tell her straight out you are not interested in babysitting at all, ever or you can just keep saying 'no' and hope she gets the message eventually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe just say if you are to continue watching them she'll have to start paying for it, or say no and suggest she looks into finding a sitter off a websites like findababysitter.com.au or gumtree. Most on findababysitter are very reliable and qualified. Good luck its an awkward situation to be in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To be honest if I was your "sort of" friend and knew your real attitude towards my children, I wouldn't want you to look after them.
    Just say no.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to darla87 For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (27-09-2012)