+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Jumperoo!? Which one?

Thinking about getting DD a jumperoo kinda thing, seeing she likes to stand/sit up and is over her swing... I think she would like it. I thought I had it all sorted just go to the shops and get one... ya right I went to the shops today and came home empty handed :-( I can't make up my mind!!! I really don't want the jolly jumper as it freaks me out, I also don't have a huge amount of space in the house so I'm hoping for something compact, or if anyone has any suggestions on a similar item that can be used for a longer period of time pls go ahead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing as I'm on the hunt and like you I'm not fond of the jolly jumper lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Jumperoo!? Which one?

There aren't really that many to choose from, the two main brands are Fisher Price and Evenflo, but ELC and (I think) Bright Starts do table style ones too. I don't think there are any very compact options for jumperoo type things. I have an Evenflo Safari Friends Exersaucer, which is pretty big, but not as much of an eyesore as some of them are, so don't mind having it in the lounge. There is a cool looking Rock and Roll themed Evenflo one available that is really cute too.
    I have some friends that are happy with their Fisher Price jumperoos but I found that most of the toys on them sort of all do the same thing, they seem to all just spin around and not much else, which isn't too interesting for bub. The Evenflo ones have little books that flip open, and threading beads and more of a range of activities.
    The styles that don't have springs from above but are like a little bouncy play table with a seat for bub in the middle take up a bit less space. Provided bub is well supported, they are a fun way for the LO to spend some time, but is not recommended that babies spend more than 15 or 20 minutes in them a day.
    Good luck, hope you find something that suits

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have the fisher price Luv U Zoo jumperoo. It's great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Jumperoo!? Which one?

We had a sesame beginnings one from target. I wouldnt recommend it at all. Ds. hated it, would scream until taken out. It was also unstable. Once of the sides the springs attached to wobbled in the socket.

I only got 2 sesame beginnings products, and hated both! As did ds.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sonyalor, I'm curious. Do you work for Fisher Price? You have 6 posts, some bumping quite old threads, and they're ALL about how good various Fisher Price things are.