+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Every day, hell no! I would never find time to get on BH with a cleaning routine like that.

I sweep the kitchen daily, rest of the house gets a good vacuum once a week, most weeks. And DP does that, he is much more thorough them I am.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bugsy For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (27-09-2012),Happy2be3  (27-09-2012),Purple Lily  (27-09-2012),Rutabaga  (27-09-2012)

Becks23 is offline thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyday, no once a week usually, unless there is a spill or something our bedrooms and front lounge are carpet the rest is tiles but I sweep just about everyday.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I vacuum everyday, well the living areas at least - 4 kids, 6 sets of sliding glass doors/bi-folds makes it a necessity, otherwise the floor is just waaaaay too crunchy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Daily?? Frick no! I do it when it needs doing, usually once or twice a week. I used to vacuum less then that but this place has dark carpet that shows up everything.

For those that vacuum daily or more, do you make your kids sit at the table to eat, or do they run around dropping crumbs everywhere? The ONLY place my kids eat is at the table or on the verandah, so it's usually just around the table that needs to more frequent (ie twice a week) vacuuming. So much easier since I introduced that rule.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I vacuum every second or third day. My rampaging toddler and messy husband are both big slobs lol. But I feel like I vacuum every fricken day.

CMF - My toddler sits at the table.. but still manages to make a mess... Where he sits is the most vacuumed piece of carpet there is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No way! we have wooden floors- so I only do it when I can't stand the look of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep everyday .. Love it !! It's the one chore I don't mind ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The living areas I vacuum at least once a day, usually 2-3 times. Plus I sweep the tiles before taking to it with the vac. The kids bedrooms, DD does hers at least once or twice a week, and the rooms not used very often, like the sitting room, and Ds's room, only occasionally as we are never in there. Doesn't take long as our place is pretty small, only about 10 mins, so I usually do it when DS is happy playing.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I vacuum daily .... well the robot vacuum does the work. Then I run the big vacuum over the house once or twice a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaryGirl View Post
    I vacuum daily .... well the robot vacuum does the work. Then I run the big vacuum over the house once or twice a week.
    Note to self: Get robot vacuum..
    Although DS1 would probably would like to ride it.