+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Steelcraft Agile pram

Anyone have this pram? Would you recommend it or not?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi mothersmilk - sorry for the delay in replying, i read your thread the other day but didnt have a chance to post.

i have an agile stroller that i pirchased around july this year. Its not the brand new agile plus, its just the straight agile. I love the stroller, its light, super easy for me to fold and open, one button folding mechanisim, can put the back right down for a newborn, tight turning circle, great little storage pocket at the back for wallet and keys. They basked underneath is quite small but i only keep a spare blanket in it so it meets my needs. The stroller easily fits in the boot of my mazda 2 if i take a wheel off or remove the boot cover. It was one of choice mags top buys and met all the sfety standards from memory.

i would probably go for the agile plus stroller (which wasnt out when i bought mine) as it has a few more features but is essentially the same stroller just a better model.

I would also purchase the baby capsule that is compatible with it in hindsight. Its a pain in the backside taking the baby out of the hired capsule and putting them into the stroller, would be much easier with the click and go steelcraft capsule.

if you need any more info just PM me

i should also add that i purchased the matching nappy bag which i also love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just bought the travel system!! And it's great price because the agile new one is out. In fact we got stroller and capsule for $582... The new version of the stroller us almost $800 in some shops.
    So anyway... Haven't actually used it yet but I researched and actually asked people in the shops when I saw they had one what they thought (hehehe) and everyone raved about it. So I'm not super helpful but we bought it on recommendations for random strangers... And for price and weight and easy to fold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got the steel craft agile & I love love it it's only 7 kg so easy to sling into the boot , and it's the perfect size not too big like some prams you see around struggling to fit in isles at the shops , also it's a pretty pram not big black and chunky

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the system was only slightly more expensive when i was looking at it tamtam. i paid $330 for the strooler and around $70 for the nappy bag. I tossed up the idea of getting the travel system but decided not to get it because i thought it was too expensive for only 6 months of use and then i would have to find the space to store it until i have another baby. Now I think the extra money would have been worth it to not have to wake the sleeping baby AGAIN!

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    <3 our Agile! I just wish it had come with the belly bar - now there's no stick Aus wide until November. The capsule was a lifesaver, lasted here until 5-1/2 months, but R is taller than average. Easy to fold - DP even has it perfected, haha! Nice big shade, great turning circle . Let me know if you want more informations, or have any questions. I can upload some photos to FB if you'd like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabbyCrabby View Post
    <3 our Agile! I just wish it had come with the belly bar - now there's no stick Aus wide until November. The capsule was a lifesaver, lasted here until 5-1/2 months, but R is taller than average. Easy to fold - DP even has it perfected, haha! Nice big shade, great turning circle . Let me know if you want more informations, or have any questions. I can upload some photos to FB if you'd like?
    I'd love to see some photos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone purchased the agile from the U.S?? I am wanting to purchase the double and found it is significantly cheaper from the U.S then here in Aus but want to make sure my capsule will still be able to go in it?? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was orginally looking at this pram myself, but after looking at reviews online there were lost of issues with the plastic clips breaking that I was put off the idea.
    Have any of you have this issue? I still love the look of it, but was thinking maybe I should go for the strider compact instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing