+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wagga Obstetricians

Hi All,

I'm looking for advice / recommendations for OB in Wagga.
    i believe there are only 2 - Dr Ettie Joubert and Dr Rehana Lulania.
    GP is happy to refer me to either.

Appreciate any input and personal experiences. Thanks.
    S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I live in wagga but I went to the public hospital and had the best care! But I just had a very good friend be looked after Dr Rehana Lulania. Her bubs came 35 weeks and she highly recommends her... She had the best care and supported her in all the decisions. After the birth she met a few of the other mum that had been looked after Joubert and they were not impressed with her and said prob would not go with her again. Joubert is very Caesar happy.

Hope this helps

Also Dr Lulania visited my friend on the ward after hours to see how she was doing and rang in the middle of the night to the midwives...

Quote Originally Posted by Selena12 View Post
    Hi All,

I'm looking for advice / recommendations for OB in Wagga.
    i believe there are only 2 - Dr Ettie Joubert and Dr Rehana Lulania.
    GP is happy to refer me to either.

Appreciate any input and personal experiences. Thanks.
    S

Thanks
    Reviews

Default wagga obstetricians

Hi S

I currently find myself in the same situation you were in back in September. Was wondering if you found any useful information regarding our Dr Joubert and Dr Lulania and who you ultimately decided to go with?

Thanks in advance.
    Lou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, I'm new here and not sure what I just did, but the post I just typed up appears to have been eaten, lol! I was just wondering about Drs Lulania and Joubert since we are trying to conceive and would deliver at Calvary. BEcause of complications with my two previous pregnancies I can only have C-sections, so any information on them regarding that would be helpful. I have heard that Dr Joubert has long waiting times, and with two little kids I'm not sure I want to wait 1.5hrs each visit. I see that Melb81 above has said that she is caeser happy, but that doesn't bother me since that's what I have to have! Does anyone know what Dr Lulania is like for C-sections? Cheers, Gabby