+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was just wondering if anyone had an up to date feedback on Sandringham? I am currently 20 weeks and booked in at the Royal Women's but we have just moved and am now zoned for Sandy so have the option to transfer.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was at a Sandringham exactly a year ago (our daughter's anniversary just passed). As I said in my post above, the care we received at Sandringham went above and beyond and the midwives there are amazing.

I last saw them in August when I went to drop off some care packages I had raised for a fun run we did for our daughter. All the same midwives were there as I dropped by to say hi.

For me I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, the care is a bit more personal since it's so small. But RW is a great hospital as well (I have attended births there as a doula). Maybe call and ask if you can check out the labor ward to help you make a decision you're comfortable with.

Similar Threads

1. Sandringham hospital Vic?
    By larissa88 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 14:55
  2. Sandringham Hospital VIC?
    By larissa88 in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-07-2012, 10:36
  3. Dr John Adams Sandringham Hospital
    By charris in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 1