+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just wondering if anyone had an up to date feedback on Sandringham? I am currently 20 weeks and booked in at the Royal Women's but we have just moved and am now zoned for Sandy so have the option to transfer.
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was at a Sandringham exactly a year ago (our daughter's anniversary just passed). As I said in my post above, the care we received at Sandringham went above and beyond and the midwives there are amazing.

I last saw them in August when I went to drop off some care packages I had raised for a fun run we did for our daughter. All the same midwives were there as I dropped by to say hi.

For me I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, the care is a bit more personal since it's so small. But RW is a great hospital as well (I have attended births there as a doula). Maybe call and ask if you can check out the labor ward to help you make a decision you're comfortable with.

Similar Threads

1. Sandringham hospital Vic?
    By larissa88 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 14:55
  2. Sandringham Hospital VIC?
    By larissa88 in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-07-2012, 10:36
  3. Dr John Adams Sandringham Hospital
    By charris in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 1