+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone else on seroquel xr 200mg?

I'm looking for any advice, or coping mechanisms from anyone who's taken or takes seroquel xr 200mg. I have been on them for 6 months due after my diagnoses of bipolar, last night I went to take my tablet and discovered I had run out. I hardly slept and have woken up feeling so ill, diahorria, shakes, lacking motivation, the works, and I only missed one dose! I don't know if it's from lack of sleep or due to not taking my medication but I just want to hide away for the day but I can't, it's school holidays, we have things to do. How will I make it through the whole day when I'm already not coping and it's only 10:40am!!!

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, what a horrible reaction! No advice, but I can empathize. I've missed taking my ad before, and been affected similarly. The mental/emotional reaction was the worst, feeling like that after so long of being mostly 'normal' in my head. Very confronting to have my dependence on the ad shoved in my face like that.

I hope your day goes well. Get to the pharmacy ASAP, it's amazing how much better you'll feel knowing you've got your meds available.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Katherinelouise. It's horrible. I can't believe how sick I feel, but again I'm not sure if that's the lack of sleep. I wish I could just go get my meds and sleep but as they're sedatives up have to wait until bed time So glad DD is old enough I am able to explain why I'm sick and is letting me relax. Never want to feel like this again!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your dd sounds like a love. I agree that the lack of sleep is probably amplifying how you're feeling, a nap must be sooo tempting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    Your dd sounds like a love. I agree that the lack of sleep is probably amplifying how you're feeling, a nap must be sooo tempting.
    She is great 😊 (yes im a modest mum) I wish I could nap, have someone coming to survey DD for a study she has been in since birth then I need to go get my meds, drop something off to a friend and grab some pet food. Days like this I wish I had someone around to help

Thanks
    Reviews
    You'll get through it, cos you're a helluva strong woman. On days when I'm overwhelmed I often think of my single mum friends, and tell myself to suck it up. Huge kudos to you, and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

singlemumma82  (25-09-2012)