+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Warrior Women-Mummy's at Last!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Warrior Women-Mummy's at Last!

Hi everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your first Christmas as families :-)

Marzi - it's kind of sunk in that I'm a mum. Sometimes it still feels a bit like I'm just babysitting someone else's bub! Loving it though - I could stare at her for hours :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rb, yeah, I love to stare at James! It is so amazing!

Haydos, how's things?

Hey on the trouble breast feeding issue.....when I was still in hospital, I was expressing and feeding. James threw up blood and when I pumped. I got pink milk! I had a huge blood blister!! Ouch!! I freaked out and washed his outfit, I was so woried that my DH would see it. The midwife had never seen such thing! I freaked out of course but managed to gently pump that boob till it got better. The same boob had a blocked milk duct and is the one that still hurts at times

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Warrior Women-Mummy's at Last!

Marzi - good thanks, we had our first back to front roll yesterday, so exciting! She's 19 weeks and possibly delayed from when she had the harness so I wasn't expecting it this soon. Very cool!!! How're you going?

Yes, not as bad as yours, but I've had a couple of blood blisters, as well as milk blisters. I've also had heaps of block ducts as I had an oversupply and she wouldn't get through all the milk. I've also had quite a few bites when she tried to stop the fast flow. All of that has mostly stopped now and the only annoying thing is when she pulls off sometimes but forgets to let go first, that's not fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't think everyone's on FB yet? If you want to join our FB group please PM me.