+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default One dress only

Hi Everyone,

My DD who is 3 in November, is at the moment wearing one dress and one dress only. She wears her pj's to bed that is not an issue. She wants to wear this one dress every day, every where! She is a stubborn little petal and strong too, so I can't get her to wear anything else.

Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do?

Help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my dd was the same and i ended up taking her to the shops to ''pick'' a couple of dresses she liked... seemed to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minchi,

Thanks for that. I have tried that, but when I ask if she would like one she turns to me and says "I think not"! Where she got that from I don't know but it is super cute and I know from experience that she will not wear it....

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My four year old did this too except for her it was a tee shirt with a monkey on it. She absolutely insisted on wearing it everyday and everywhere. At first I tried to cajole, beg, insist etc etc but she just dug her heels in further (strong little thing ) so I made it a non issue and whilst i had to grit my teeth and say nothing, one day she didn't put it on until after lunch, another day not at all and eventually she just moved on herself and as long as I let her choose from her wardrobe herself, she was happy (fairy dress, gumboots and a poncho? sure no problem ).
    Good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

weazel  (24-09-2012)