+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default A little worried

Hi there,I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant and have my NT scan tomorrow. I'm a little worried because I've found that my pregnancy symptoms have subsided for the past 2 weeks. I haven't had the need to frequently urinate. I haven't woken up in the middle of the night starving nor have I had nausea.I've been really sick lately (runny nose, sore throat, migraine) so would this affect my pregnancy symptoms? I'd be devastated if I don't see a heartbeat tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully it's just that your sickness has passed! Yay! Mine did the same too - by about 11 weeks I was feeling great and no symptoms at all, except sore bbs. I'm 17 weeks now.

It's a hard time, when your sickness has passed and you're wondering why you feel so good, and yet its too early to feel baby move.. Hopefully it'll be all good and you'll hear your lovely baby's heartbeat tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    It is totally normal for the pregnancy symptoms subside at that stage, don't stress. Enjoy seeing your little one tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was exaclty the same with this worry! My symptoms completely went at 9 weeks. I was so sick and had such sore boobs leading up to it, but then at 9 weeks it just went away. I'am 14 weeks now, had my NT scan last week and I was so nervous leading up to it, thinking I have lost the baby. I was so relieved to see bubs moving and kicking around at our scan and later heard the heartbeat :-) Its impossible not to worry until you have the scan, but just know it is normal for your symptoms to go away. Good luck with the scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone know if its normalto lose symptoms earlier than that? Over the last 2 days I've lost most of my symptoms and I'm only just under 6 weeks by my calculations