+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default wanting to become a surrogate!!

Can some lovely people please help me. Ive just started really looking into becoming a surrogate. Im 27, have finished my family, and live in qld. I would love to help another family, but am lost as to where to start looking, and where to find the finer details of the whole process? Any help will be great, thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chloe85 For This Useful Post:

Kaymay16  (19-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Look through the threads on here and there is some fantastic advice you're doing a wonderful thing!! We are wanting to use a surrogate at some point but have some serious saving to do and with hubby's pay cut it will be a long long time away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There - I am looking fora surrogate - I am in Ipswich. If you are still looking please contact me. Thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I too am looking a a surrogacy. Feel free to contact me if the person above isn't interested anymore. I will wait my turn as it's only fair.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default wanting to become a surrogate!!

Hi guys. There is a new website called www.fertilityconnections.com.au which has recipients looking for surrogates of you're interested. Also have a look for surrogacy Australia on Facebook. Lots of IP's looking for surrogates there too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chloe,

I don't know if you have already found some intended parents, if not my partner and I (gay couple) would love to chat with you further. We live in Brisbane's south east.
    People like yourself are amazing by helping others to have a family of thier own, that they may never have thought they could have.
    Hope to chat soon.
    Last edited by troyleigh; 16-04-2013 at 16:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chloe, my name is Kailey if u are still interested in going on this journey please email me at kaymaroske@gmail.com thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just tried joining surrogacy in Australia and I must say I'm not impressed.

The admin messages me saying it was just for people in Australia, my reply was I am in Australia. Her reply your profile says ... (My suburb)

My reply to that was you should try goggle as (my suburb). Is in AUSTRALIA!

What's the point in having a Australian group if admin can't even goggle a suburb to find out if the people are actually in AUSTRALIA!!!

It's really p!ssed me off actually!

Edit- I just typed where is (my suburb) into google and everything that cane up said Sydney. She still isn't adding me!
    Last edited by ~BEXTER~; 19-05-2013 at 18:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Surrogacy Australia is a fantastic supportive group, I am sure it was an honest mistake that can be easily rectified with some clarification.

Perhaps you would like to share your story better and those with experience may be able to help you on this forum if you prefer.

Kind regards and baby dust
    Amelia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Admin ended up apologizing, called me rude and still hasn't added me. Not impressed!