I have felt a chest infection coming on for the last couple of days but my GP won't really hand out antibiotics unless I am coughing up the green radioactive waste. Sure enough yesterday afternoon it started to get worse and is now raging along in fine form. I know it's a chest infection cause I get them about 3-4 times a year and have done since I was about 2.
Bubs isn't moving as much which may just be because the poor little tike is trying to sleep around me coughing my lungs up. Can a trip to the docs wait until Monday or should I try and get into one of the AH GP's?