+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Seriously, who the F are these people who think it's OK to put their fingers into strangers' mouths?! If someone randomly stuck their finger in an adult's mouth, they'd probably get punched - but poor little gummy newborns can't fight back! Boobycino, well done to your LO for taking a stand!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaShanty View Post
    Seriously, who the F are these people who think it's OK to put their fingers into strangers' mouths?! If someone randomly stuck their finger in an adult's mouth, they'd probably get punched - but poor little gummy newborns can't fight back! Boobycino, well done to your LO for taking a stand!
    This! I mean, can you imagine just walking up to someone and just sticking your finger in their kids mouth? It's nuts. Im just not even sure how I would react, id be that shocked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree. People shouldn't stick their fingers in a baby's mouth! YUK! Who knows where they have been.

I am all for kids building immunity but I think there are better ways. I had some stranger try to grab my baby's hand today and even that annoyed me.

Babies are not public property! Would someone go up to an older person - child or adult - and stick their finger in their mouth? No, I think not!!!

I have had someone grab my baby's foot before when they are sleeping saying "ah lovely baby". The baby was totally covered over and the lady woke him up. I felt sorry for the baby and said please don't do that, the woman got all offended. It's the same issue if you ask me.

Hands off my baby!!! Ha ha ha...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never had this happen with either of my children but so understand how you feel as I wouldn't like that at all. My thing was I hated when people kiss my newborn on the lips!