+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking an Egg Donor: can you help?

My husband and I are seeking an egg donor to help us start a family.

Since we married five years ago, we have tried unsuccessfully to have a child, and the disappointment, sadness and stress has been extraordinary. After a number of failed attempts at IVF, we found that we are able to conceive naturally but all four resultant pregnancies have ended in miscarriage or termination due to severe genetic problems. At this point I'm in the "unexplained infertility" group, which might be chalked up to very bad luck or thyroid cancer I had at the age of 14. The doctors have told me egg donation is our only chance to have a healthy child and we are hopeful that this will be the solution to welcome a child or children into a loving and happy home full of fun and creativity.

I posted here once before in 2010, and soon after was fortunate enough to be the recipient of an anonymous split donation organised thorugh the IVF clinic, but not fortunate enough to achieve my dream of having a baby. I conceived from one of the four donor eggs, however the pregnancy ended in miscarriage. Today, I learned that the final embryo and attempt was unsuccessful. I'm now back to square one and will be put back on a waiting list that will take a year on average, so I'm wondering if there is a lovely woman out there who can help me. I will turn 44 in April and feel that my time is running out.

Therefore, we are seeking a kind woman between the age of 20 and 35, who has already finished having her family or has no desire to have one, and would be willing to donate her eggs. We live in Tasmania and would pay all out of pocket medical expenses and travel costs from the mainland or within Tasmania. If you think you may be able to assist us to start a family, please contact us by PM.

Thank you for taking time to read our appeal and we look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lulu Bell,

I'm a fairly new member too and wanted to say hi

You sound lovely and I'm sure your egg donor angel will find her way to you soon. I look foward to supporting you on your journey.

Hugs, Jay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck darls, hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    If still needing a donor. Private message me.
    Last edited by emilyjo90; 29-11-2012 at 17:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you still require a donor please make contact