+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tis baby time!!!!! Just be safe on the wet roads getting yourselves to birth suite!!!!

(Plus doesn't it always begin with 'it was a dark and stormy night when xyz's contractions began' in books!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Tis baby time!!!!! Just be safe on the wet roads getting yourselves to birth suite!!!!

(Plus doesn't it always begin with 'it was a dark and stormy night when xyz's contractions began' in books!!)
    I wish! My book goes something like "Psylent was getting really p*ssed off at the stupid contractions that had been coming and going for a week, when a storm was predicted so she ran outside to dance and jump in the rain, hoping it would help because nothing else did!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any babies?? I get so excited thinking about all the people in the world that are going to have a new life in their hands very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    No!!!

After my show I had braxton hicks contractions all afternoon and evening, getting more frequent. Then overnight everything stopped and today NOTHING!

So annoying!

Anyone else have more luck?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by EmyB View Post
    No!!!

After my show I had braxton hicks contractions all afternoon and evening, getting more frequent. Then overnight everything stopped and today NOTHING!

So annoying!

Anyone else have more luck?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No baby here either. Due in 2 days, but starting to feel like he will never come out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nopestill no baby here