+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default PARIS Hilton was caught on tape suggesting they "probably have AIDS."

I know Paris Hilton is exceptionally stupid, but so many people actually have this opinion it actually makes me sick...

PARIS Hilton was caught on tape calling gay men "disgusting" and suggesting they "probably have AIDS."

Celebrity website RadarOnline has obtained the audio from a taxi ride Hilton took when she was in New York earlier this month for fashion week.
    Hilton and a friend, who is an openly gay male model, were talking about the smartphone app Grindr, which tells gay men how far away they are from others wanting to hook up or chat.
    Without knowing they were being recorded, Hilton's friend says: ''Say I log into Grindr, someone that's on Grindr can be in that building and it tells you all the locations of where they are and you can be like 'Yo, you wanna f**k?' and he might be on like, the sixth floor.''
    Hilton is then heard saying, "Ewww. Ewww. To get f**ked? Gay guys are the horniest people in the world. They're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS."
    The taxi driver who recorded the conversation said he couldn't believe what he was hearing.
    Hilton then goes on to say she would be "scared" if she was a gay man.
    "You'll like, die of AIDS."
    A spokesman for Hilton defended the comments saying they were taken out of context and that she is a "huge supporter of the gay community."
    "The conversation became heated after a close gay friend told her in a cab ride a story about a gay man who has AIDS and is knowingly having unprotected sex,'' the spokesman said.
    "As she was being shown the website her comments were in reference to those people promoting themselves on the site. The cab driver who recorded this, only provides a portion of the conversation. It was not her intent to make any derogatory comments about all gays."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...#ixzz273pRYzau

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think she was taken out of context. I think she was laughing with her friend talking crap about the app. Talking about having s.ex with random strangers and stuff. She probably took it to far.
    BUT it was a private conversation and should not have been made public.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    I think she was taken out of context. I think she was laughing with her friend talking crap about the app. Talking about having s.ex with random strangers and stuff. She probably took it to far.
    BUT it was a private conversation and should not have been made public.
    Exactly! She can say what she likes in private and as much as I can't stand Paris Hilton, they have already said that only snippets of the audio was released so it sounds much worse than what she actually said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cant believe I am going to defend Paris BUT hello...she was with a MALE GAY friend.Honestly,if she thought gays were so disgusting,WHY would she have one as a friend?
    I think she was taken out of context

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Its been a long time since anyone gave a poo about what Paris Hilton says. My guess is she is going to love any attention this brings her and her *cough* 'DJ career".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

beebs  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Its been a long time since anyone gave a poo about what Paris Hilton says. My guess is she is going to love any attention this brings her and her *cough* 'DJ career".
    DJ Career...oh this makes sense...lol

I just get irate at the all homosexual males have AIDs/spread AIDs...it's such a load of shiz. I have heard it way too much in the last week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DJ career *chokes on lunch from laughing*

Paris Hilton is a twit.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Google some images of her giving her new career a shot. She looks like such a knob...IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meh. I find the taxi driver more revolting for releasing the tape. She's right, that is pretty ew. I say some very politically incorrect things with my friends, especially when are mucking around.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

babyla  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Google some images of her giving her new career a shot. She looks like such a knob...IMO.

Love the Lady Gaga inspired outfit and the token David Guetta 'air point'...totally amazed...