+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh and nayza, hope your bubba recovers quickly. It's horrible when they're unwell

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really do regret not joining now lol. Thank you I cant wait for this cough to go away it sounds horrible

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Hi! I'm in Bedfordale, love to make some friends for play dates!

Hi! Just wondered how you went finding a friend? I'm a 29yr old in Bedfordale with a very friendly 20 month son. I'm very keen to meet some mums or join a walking group. Id love some more friends for my bubs, and some play dates, or an exercise buddy. I'm very friendly and very unfit!

Love to hear from you, eversteg@bigpond.net.au.

Emily

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, if i'm not too late i'd love to meet up also. Im Lauren, i'm 30 with two kids aged 4 & 1 and we recently moved over from Melbourne and live in Thornlie

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile 28 year old female looking for friends in the armadale area.

Hi my name is Bec, I am 28 and have a 5 month old son. I am looking for some friends around my area and some baby friends for my boy too. Since moving here all my friends say its too far to travel so I don't see them very often.
    I am an easy going person and think i'm friendly and happy. I like to go out and about or just hang out with the friends I do have.
    I do go walking as well so if anyone wants a walking buddy I would love the company.

If anyone is interested let me know and we can go from there

Thanks

Bec

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beksta1 For This Useful Post:

CanadianMama  (27-01-2015),jezikas  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Heyy Bec

Heyy I'm looking for some mummy friends too. I'm 25 with a 7 month old daughter. Lived in Canada most of my life and been back for 3 years. The friends I do have are more acquaintences, as they're are my partners friends or family. I'm a full time stay and home mum, and love it. But it does get lonely some times. I'm new to this site so I don't even know how to use it just yet. Maybe we can exchange info or whatever? Hope to hear from ya.
    Sheree

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CanadianMama For This Useful Post:

jezikas  (17-05-2015)

jezikas is offline Mum, House Wife, Student, Employee
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianMama View Post
    Heyy I'm looking for some mummy friends too. I'm 25 with a 7 month old daughter. Lived in Canada most of my life and been back for 3 years. The friends I do have are more acquaintences, as they're are my partners friends or family. I'm a full time stay and home mum, and love it. But it does get lonely some times. I'm new to this site so I don't even know how to use it just yet. Maybe we can exchange info or whatever? Hope to hear from ya.
    Sheree
    Hi Sheree
    What suburb are you living in?
    Jessica

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jezikas For This Useful Post:

lonleygirl  (12-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default lonely girl looking for friends in kelmscott/armadale area

Hi all my name's adriana i'm a single mother of a boy that's 5. After getting divorced all my friends have deserted me and very lonely would like to catch up with anyone in kelmscott/armadale area for coffee,shopping or walking or simply to chat i'm in my 30's.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default byford bub

Hiya
    I just built and moved to byford west last weekend with the hubby and 3 months old baby boy(the move was a lot of fun honest!) Moved from down the road in canning vale, but 5 years ago came from UK. I've been meeting mums in cvale and now hope to meet some local families and explore my new neighborhood!
    Would love to meet up chat over coffee, picnic in the park and watch our kiddies grow, family summer night bbq weather on its way!
    Joanne