+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still Looking for Newborns - North Brisbane - Spots available from mid October.

I am Portrait photographer located in North Lakes, QLD ( approximately 25mins north of brisbane).I run a home studio and i am currently looking at expanding my portfolio.I am looking for newborns: under 12 days old is the best time to capture that lovely newborn look.Mums to be: late second or early third trimester. You want to be clearly showing but still feel comfortable.I am offering 4 free sessions to people who fit the above criteria These sessions will be the run the same as i would do for a paying customer (normally $300). Please be aware i wish to use these images in my portfolio and website and will require you to sign a standard release form. You will receive 5 edited 8x10 prints and 5 edited images on usb.The session needs to take place in my home studio and normally runs for about 3 hours.As I also run a handmade prop business and have a range of cute hats and headbands to use for newborns If you are interested please PM me and i will give you more details and a link to my website so you can view my work. I look forward to hearing from you-A

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there,
    Are you still looking for newborns? I'm due 5 Nov.
    not sure how to pm yet.... Just joined Bubhub! :-)
    thx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am always looking

I will send you a PM and hopefully that helps you be able to PM back.

Also if anyone else is interested let me know - i have some beautiful new props in

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmm its wont let me send you a PM msg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wish you were in Melbourne....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Autumncurl, Apparently as a new member I have to make a certain number of posts and a certain amount of time has to elapse (not specified) before I'm allowed to send you a PM!
    i worry that this might not happen very quickly and I know u wanted to do photos within 12 days for newborn..... And I'm due today!
    So this is v naughty and I will delete this post, but I'll put up my email address and would you mind emailing me plse? Then we can be in touch from there..... I can't think of another way around this!
    thx so much and chat soon!
    bronwynclur AT g mail DOT com (just remove all the spaces and insert punctuation)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still looking for newborns & pretty bellies to shoot

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boy is now 3 months old, would you be interested in him for your portfolio?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be interested in a belly shoot - I'm slightly over the 6 month mark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    I am trying to reply to you, but currently I am in Adelaide until the end of next week and only have the iPad which is being a little difficult.
    I will keep trying