+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default B00bies ;-)

Who's loving their bf b00bies!!!? I always had a small bust but now 5 1/2 months into breastfeeding it looks like I had a great enhancement job... and I love it!!! So does DH ;-)
    Cheeky post hehe looking for a laugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sometimes. i had big breasts to begin with (f cup) and they got huuuuger when preggo and now 6 months into bf they are massive (i dont know what size they are now as i have not been measured since birth but i spill out heaps)

dh loooves my big boobs but i dont let him touch them (protective over them cos they are my dd's food source... weird i know but i have no idea y im so protective)
    even dtd i wont take my top off

but yeah i have to admit that i like them, i always wanted cleavage.... and now i have a ton of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness no, I hate mine. I am an F cup and have always wanted smaller boobs. They've gotten me a lot of unwanted - yes, wanted at times - attention over the years. They are impractical though. I love sports but I have to wear multiple bras. They get in the way playing pool. And clothes are a hassle (my body size is 10). I'm breastfeeding again at the moment and they are even more annoying! Don't even want to know what size! BFing in hugabub is impossible and in the ergo is a challenge and used in emergencies. I can't handle hubby going near them - it's been like that ever since I breastfed #1. Now I think it is just weird and kind of creepy that guys think breasts are something sexual, haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate mine too! Yuk. I'm a size 12, they are an F now. I'm breastfeeding dd (aged 5 months) and i'm frightened they will be hanging around my knees by the time she is weaned. Huuuge stretch marks on them too. I actually stood in front of the mirror today and 'pulled them up' to see what a boob job would look like. This is my 2nd round of breast feeding though- the first time round I thought they looked great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like that mine leak, but I AM loving that I am a D cup at the moment. I feel like a p*rn star

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hate mine too, also an F, just way too big and uncomfortable and I am dreading what they will look like when we finish BF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't hate mine, but I don't love them either. I've lost all my baby weight from DD and am a size 10-12, but with all the up and down in weight with two pregnancies they're a lot saggier than I would like. If I had the money I would get a boob lift for sure, even if just to be able to wear any swimwear that I wanted. At the moment I'm limited to one pieces with support so that I don't look flat and saggy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lovvveeeed mine when pregnant they looked so perky and full. the bf i hated them cuz they got too big i was a bit shy about it.. now that im not bf anymore they have deflated.. saggy but not too bad..still fill a d cup bra though.Monkeysee im the same as u now with my boobs .. dh can not touch them.. They ar now food source only. only for babies and i even feel uncomfy not wearing a top of pj when dtd or walking around after shower.. i used to always go topless at home which os now a bit sad i won't..Poor boobies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not me, 2 yr 3 month bf ing b00bies here, dd and now very sore from bf ing b00bies lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suppose anything over a d cup would be uncomfortable... I do have stretch marks but I don't care it's my mummy stripes I earned! I feel sexy and I actually wish DH was more 'hands on' he sees them as baby's ... am I weird?