+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BT results are back. 13dp6dt and the number is 665. I am quite happy with that. Scan in 2 weeks, setting up the appointment on Monday. Only bad news is I have to keep taking all the drugs. It will be worth it :-)
    Hope all the positives keep up on the thread.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zabella For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (07-10-2012),Kazzy76  (06-10-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kazzy how did your u/s go this morning? I've been thinking of you today .

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    BT results are back. 13dp6dt and the number is 665. I am quite happy with that. Scan in 2 weeks, setting up the appointment on Monday. Only bad news is I have to keep taking all the drugs. It will be worth it :-)
    Fantastic level Zabella!

It has been a great run for everyone on the thread, amazing hey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    Kazzy how did your u/s go this morning? I've been thinking of you today .
    So far so good, they couldn't see much being only 4 and a bit weeks but they did see something in the uterus...not sure if it's an ongoing preg or even a viable one but there was nothing to suggest an ectopic..Thank God!!! Now we wait till the 17th for the 6wk scan to see if there is a heart beat...1st hurdle cleared!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (07-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post
    Oh Kazzy I am so sorry. That is great they bought your u/s forward and you don't have to wait until Monday. I truly hope you get some wonderful news tomorrow you deserve it more than anything and that would make for a wonderful anniversary present. Thank you for your kind words, it means alot to me that you can still offer support while you're going through a rollercoaster of emotions. I know there is nothing that I can say to make you feel better at the moment, but if you do need to chat or vent just let me know. If you feel up to it, let me know how you go tomorrow. Thinking of you xoxo
    How are you feeling? Hope all is still going well

U/S went better than we hoped even tho they can't tell at this point if it's a viable or ongoing preg they did see something in my uterus and no indication of an ectopic...We were pretty shocked! Now we wait till the 6 wk scan on the 17th... we find a little heart beat..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    How are you feeling? Hope all is still going well

U/S went better than we hoped even tho they can't tell at this point if it's a viable or ongoing preg they did see something in my uterus and no indication of an ectopic...We were pretty shocked! Now we wait till the 6 wk scan on the 17th... we find a little heart beat..
    Oh Kazzy that is so good to hear! Still early days for all of us, but so glad that it's not ectopic. I think all you can do is take it one step at a time (easier said than done of course)! I hope you're feeling a bit better and that you and your hubby were able to celebrate your anniversary over the weekend. I'm feeling ok, still not alot of symptoms. My boobs are a bit sore and there are a few veins that weren't there before, I can't tell if they're bigger? I haven't been sick or had any nausea but have been tired and having a little day nap around lunch time each day for the last four days. I go back to work tomorrow so will be interesting to see how I go without my day sleep! I have another BT tomorrow to check HCG levels they are increasing! Oh and I think my emotions are totally out of whack I cried for the stupidest reason today over nothing! My DH asked what I was crying about it was so stupid when I told him I started laughing and so did he hope that doesn't stick around too long! How are you feeling, still having the same symptoms? I'm so happy it all went better than you expected

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    Congrats Zabella that is wonderful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how is everyone going?

Katherine Louise - your BT is tomorrow? looking forward to hearing your official BFP! I'll be thinking of you!

Hope everyone else is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Im currently 6dp3dt on our first ivf cycle. I've managed to land myself in hospital with ohss, but after 4 days, I'm hoping to be out of here tomorrow! I guess the silver lining of this crap situation is that I was changed from pregnyl to crinone, so I can POAS. Woohoo! Am planning to test next weekend before out BT on Monday 15th.

Fibgets crossed for everyone!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Raindance For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post
    Oh Kazzy that is so good to hear! Still early days for all of us, but so glad that it's not ectopic. I think all you can do is take it one step at a time (easier said than done of course)! I hope you're feeling a bit better and that you and your hubby were able to celebrate your anniversary over the weekend. I'm feeling ok, still not alot of symptoms. My boobs are a bit sore and there are a few veins that weren't there before, I can't tell if they're bigger? I haven't been sick or had any nausea but have been tired and having a little day nap around lunch time each day for the last four days. I go back to work tomorrow so will be interesting to see how I go without my day sleep! I have another BT tomorrow to check HCG levels they are increasing! Oh and I think my emotions are totally out of whack I cried for the stupidest reason today over nothing! My DH asked what I was crying about it was so stupid when I told him I started laughing and so did he hope that doesn't stick around too long! How are you feeling, still having the same symptoms? I'm so happy it all went better than you expected

Cant wait to be a mummy - How did u go with ur BT today are ur levels rising? Crossed they are!
    I've been ok since Friday and the u/s it gave us a little piece of mind knowing that there was nothing in the wrong place so hopefully we will be ok. I had a BT this morning and the results are 21,637...the dr said this is a good result for around 5 wks so i'm back on Wednesday for another one...

Here's hoping for both of us!