+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Zabella, stc76, katherinelouise and fruitbowl - Congrats to all of you! So wonderful to hear of your BFP's! How are you all feeling?

Kazzy - How are you going, are you still having the same symptoms? I'll be thinking of you on Monday and will have everything crossed for you

Kenta - did you have any more tests? Thinking of you..

AFM, I POAS yesterday morning....and it was positive!!! I had decided not to POAS because I was worried about getting my hopes up in case I have another chemical pregnancy but with my last chemical pregnancy the HCG was only 8 on the day of my blood test so I thought I'd do a test and just see and it was BFP! I did another test this morning and I think the line was darker? Still trying not to get too excited. I had my BT this morning so I should have my results this afternoon...I took today and tomorrow off work so that whatever the result is I have a few days to take it all in...I still don't really have any symptoms? I have dry reached a few times and my boobs are only sore on and off but that's about it...Anyway I'll update you all when I get my BT results

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (04-10-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't wait to be a mummy Congratulations on the BFP, and fingers crossed for you results.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Cant wait to be a mummy  (04-10-2012),Mantha77  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post
    Zabella, stc76, katherinelouise and fruitbowl - Congrats to all of you! So wonderful to hear of your BFP's! How are you all feeling?

Kazzy - How are you going, are you still having the same symptoms? I'll be thinking of you on Monday and will have everything crossed for you

Kenta - did you have any more tests? Thinking of you..

AFM, I POAS yesterday morning....and it was positive!!! I had decided not to POAS because I was worried about getting my hopes up in case I have another chemical pregnancy but with my last chemical pregnancy the HCG was only 8 on the day of my blood test so I thought I'd do a test and just see and it was BFP! I did another test this morning and I think the line was darker? Still trying not to get too excited. I had my BT this morning so I should have my results this afternoon...I took today and tomorrow off work so that whatever the result is I have a few days to take it all in...I still don't really have any symptoms? I have dry reached a few times and my boobs are only sore on and off but that's about it...Anyway I'll update you all when I get my BT results
    Congrats!!! So happy to hear of ur BFP!!! Fingers crossed u little one buries in nice and tight and stays there.... My u/s has been brought forward to tomorrow , they are concerned with my symptoms so hopefully i can get answers...It's been a horrible couple of days i spent most of yesterday and last night in tears the stress of this is getting too much. it our 4 year wedding anniversary today and as much as we want to celebrate we are too worried about tomorrow .

have a great day...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Cant wait to be a mummy  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    Oops, I was so excited I must've assumed everyone has ESP . Yes, BFP for me! The line is darker this morning, so things are going well. Now that I've got a BFP I'm...numb? The tww was spent waiting and hoping, and now I'm scared this one won't stick either. Bt on Monday, not sure when (or if) they'll do a second one. I'm beginning to think I won't be confident in being a mother until we're in toilet training.

they can see the sac/s on Monday Kazzy, and that there's nothing but good news for you. Your symptoms are all so strong that they'd be very reassuring to someone with a different history , I truly can't fathom how hard it must be for you.
    So happy for ur BFP! good luck for ur B/T keep us posted. My u/s is now tomorrow morning they want to check me asap esp with my symptoms and being so distressed , spent most of the day and night crying it was pretty awful...knowing this is our very last try the thought of it again ending in an ectopic the stress is just too much .

take care and have a great day xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let us know how the ultrasound goes Kazzy, I will be thinking of you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my transfer yesterday. Did pre and post accupuncture . Out of 11 eggs, 9 fertilised, 7 were biopsied and we only got 1 good one. The doc was really happy with the results and said its good news, so hubby and I were excited. Then he shows us a sheet and says out of the 7 there's one good one!! Huh???? I broke down! No backup. So know just have to wait it out and try and be positive. I'm sad, but I've done all I can do for now.
    Is there anything I should/ shouldn't do in the 2ww?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    Congrats!!! So happy to hear of ur BFP!!! Fingers crossed u little one buries in nice and tight and stays there.... My u/s has been brought forward to tomorrow , they are concerned with my symptoms so hopefully i can get answers...It's been a horrible couple of days i spent most of yesterday and last night in tears the stress of this is getting too much. it our 4 year wedding anniversary today and as much as we want to celebrate we are too worried about tomorrow .

have a great day...
    Oh Kazzy I am so sorry. That is great they bought your u/s forward and you don't have to wait until Monday. I truly hope you get some wonderful news tomorrow you deserve it more than anything and that would make for a wonderful anniversary present. Thank you for your kind words, it means alot to me that you can still offer support while you're going through a rollercoaster of emotions. I know there is nothing that I can say to make you feel better at the moment, but if you do need to chat or vent just let me know. If you feel up to it, let me know how you go tomorrow. Thinking of you xoxo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (06-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleash View Post
    I had my transfer yesterday. Did pre and post accupuncture . Out of 11 eggs, 9 fertilised, 7 were biopsied and we only got 1 good one. The doc was really happy with the results and said its good news, so hubby and I were excited. Then he shows us a sheet and says out of the 7 there's one good one!! Huh???? I broke down! No backup. So know just have to wait it out and try and be positive. I'm sad, but I've done all I can do for now.
    Is there anything I should/ shouldn't do in the 2ww?????
    Hi Eleash
    Congrats on your transfer! Sorry to hear you ended up with only 1 but it only takes 1! My advice for the 2WW is try and keep busy to stop yourself going crazy it will be the longest two weeks of your life. Are you using progesterone support? It can mimic pregnancy symptoms and also make you really emotional so try not to read too much into any symptoms or emotions and put it all down to the drugs (helps you go less crazy in my experience). Just try to eat healthy, lots of fruit and veges. I get acupuncture too, and chinese medicine says you should eat fresh pineapple including the core to assist with implantation (it's an enzyme called bromelain that is naturally occuring in pineapple that helps). Best of luck to you and I hope you get some good news in two weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, my results are in and it's BFP!! My HCG level is 858, the nurse said that is a good number so I have another BT on Monday to make sure my levels are going up and then they'll book an u/s after that! It's like the waiting never ends!! Thank you all for your support and kind words over the last two weeks (it feels like a lifetime) this thread has really helped me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post
    Hi everyone, my results are in and it's BFP!! My HCG level is 858, the nurse said that is a good number so I have another BT on Monday to make sure my levels are going up and then they'll book an u/s after that! It's like the waiting never ends!! Thank you all for your support and kind words over the last two weeks (it feels like a lifetime) this thread has really helped me
    OMG!! That is an awesome number, congratulations!
    Hope you have a great weekend, and for Monday.