+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not so good news. My test came back with very low hcg so probably still the pregnyl. I have to have another test this week to follow up but my poas at home was negative. 4 th time we have done this. Think we seem to be unable to get over the line and losing hope. Think we can only do this one more time and will have to give up on our dream of having children then as hard as it is but we can't keep having Groundhog Day.

I wish you all lots of luck as this journey gets harder the longer you have to do it.

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry Kenta. It is hard to keep going and hoping. Is there still a chance you'll get a BFP from this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    I've been keeping a low profile the last few days it's been pretty rough, i've convinced myself that i'm having another ectopic preg I've just had this bad feeling and symptoms like last time but i don't know if it's my imagination going crazy or what...I'm having some shoulder and neck pain it feels like i've pulled my back out and when i lie down a certain way i get winded and very uncomfortable. I have never had these symptoms before so i'm freaking out! I called the clinic but it's just far too early even testing my HCG levels won't give them any indication at this point i've just been told if i get any severe pain to go straight to emergency..luckily this hasn't happened yet. Today i've started getting tingling sensation behind my belly button, is this normal?

Anyway enough of my dramas!

Katherinlouise - How are feeling? has the pulling feeling settled? I've been having that too early in my preg...have u POAS yet? My scan date is Oct 17th....18 days to go!!

Zabella - A big congrats on ur BFP!!!! Fingers crossed everything goes well from here on in....Good luck for ur BT on the 5th.

Kenta - I'm so sorry it's not looking well ath moment i really hope there is still a BFP for you..i've dont this 6 times now and it is really hard to keep going and still be hopeful....i'm thinking of you xxx

Fruit Bowl - How are you travelling??

Stc76 - Hoping for some good news from you!

Cant wait to be a mummy - Great news no sign of AF yet! Have u caved and POAS yet? Fingers crossed for that BFP

Hope you all have a great long weekend

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (30-09-2012),Kenta  (30-09-2012),Rutabaga  (30-09-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kazzy.I wish I could find a way to spare you this uncertainty.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kazzy I hope it settles your symptoms. Know how hard it is to have to wait and be vigilant to all your symptoms. Take care and good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (02-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    I'm going well, keep getting a pulling sensation on my left but it's probably my imagination - and possibly gas! My ICs are tempting me too much and, although I know it's way too early, I'll probably start testing from Sunday.

When is your bt, start of October? Your 6 days ahead of me and mine's on the 8th. If yours is the 2nd it's on my mums bday. Hope that coincidence brings lots of good vibes to you! You're very strong to have held out this long!!
    Glad to hear you're going well, did you start testing today? My BT is Thursday 4th October (my clinic do the BT 14 days after the transfer). I hope your mum has a lovely birthday and that you can give her some exciting news as a late birthday present. It sounds silly but I'm too scared to POAS because I had a chemical pregnancy last time so I think I'll hold out until my BT. Still no AF which can only be a good thing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    Good morning everyone :-)
    So I started my POS obsession a few days ago, I have done my regular morning POS ritual this morning, and looks like !!!!!!

It is only 6dp6dt, so it is super early and I am not getting too excited yet, but this is the first positive I have ever had so YAY!!! Blood test due 5th.

I hope the positive vibes continue on this thread. Congrats to Kazzy! Good luck to everyone else
    Huge congrats! Hope that line is getting darker for you if you've done more tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    Hello ladies,
    I've been keeping a low profile the last few days it's been pretty rough, i've convinced myself that i'm having another ectopic preg I've just had this bad feeling and symptoms like last time but i don't know if it's my imagination going crazy or what...I'm having some shoulder and neck pain it feels like i've pulled my back out and when i lie down a certain way i get winded and very uncomfortable. I have never had these symptoms before so i'm freaking out! I called the clinic but it's just far too early even testing my HCG levels won't give them any indication at this point i've just been told if i get any severe pain to go straight to emergency..luckily this hasn't happened yet. Today i've started getting tingling sensation behind my belly button, is this normal?

Anyway enough of my dramas!

Katherinlouise - How are feeling? has the pulling feeling settled? I've been having that too early in my preg...have u POAS yet? My scan date is Oct 17th....18 days to go!!

Zabella - A big congrats on ur BFP!!!! Fingers crossed everything goes well from here on in....Good luck for ur BT on the 5th.

Kenta - I'm so sorry it's not looking well ath moment i really hope there is still a BFP for you..i've dont this 6 times now and it is really hard to keep going and still be hopeful....i'm thinking of you xxx

Fruit Bowl - How are you travelling??

Stc76 - Hoping for some good news from you!

Cant wait to be a mummy - Great news no sign of AF yet! Have u caved and POAS yet? Fingers crossed for that BFP

Hope you all have a great long weekend
    Oh Kazzy I'm so sorry, is there a chance the symptoms you're having are just regular pregnancy symptoms? that's what it is. It's such a rollercoaster of emotions to go through. I really hope that it is just pregnancy symptoms, I'll be thinking of you over the next few days...no AF for me yet. It's day 32 of my cycle and my cyles are usually 26-27 days but I'm using crinone so that could be delaying things, trying to be positive but not get excited. I'm too scared to POAS because last time was a chemical pregnancy so I think I'll hold out til my BT..Just let me know if you need to chat, you can PM me if you prefer. Rest up and I really hope to hear some good news from you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    Not so good news. My test came back with very low hcg so probably still the pregnyl. I have to have another test this week to follow up but my poas at home was negative. 4 th time we have done this. Think we seem to be unable to get over the line and losing hope. Think we can only do this one more time and will have to give up on our dream of having children then as hard as it is but we can't keep having Groundhog Day.

I wish you all lots of luck as this journey gets harder the longer you have to do it.
    Kenta I'm so sorry. Is there a chance the HCG level could rise? I really hope you get some better news after your next BT...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kazzy-- big hugs honey btw-- tingling is normal ?

Kenta-- hugs, I am so sorry this isn't your cycle xxx

Cant wait to be a mummy-- be strong till you BT! You are one patient woman! ( but understand why xx)

Katherinelouise-- how are you?

STC76-- how are you going?

Hi to everyone else

I am clinically confirmed pregnant!! Hcg levels tomorrow!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FruitBowl For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (02-10-2012)