+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    Hi Kazzy

I'm PUPO with a perfect little blasty. Bubba should be hatching as we speak! Well, type.

No more embies on ice now, both of mine were thawed because the first one lost cells then didn't progress overnight. I'm a bit disappointed in that, if this one sticks () then that'll be it for us, no more kidlets. If we had more embies on ice I'd most likely try for a sib. Listen to me, sounding all unhappy with the idea of just one child.

How are you going Kazzy? Are you poas just to see those beautiful lines? I know I would be!! When is your bt?
    yay on u PUPO!! happy hatching!! I'm sure he/she is finding a nice secure spot to live for the next 9 months..

yep i've POAS the last 4 days and the line egst stronger everyday, i really want to be excited but the fear of a 3rd ectopic is always in the back of my mind telling me to slow down and not get too excited just yet My clinic doesn't do BT's anymore they take the POAS as a + and book u in for a 6wk scan so i have to wait a few more weeks to see where this little bubba is living..it's going to drive me xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (27-09-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's not what I would have thought they'd be doing for someone in your situation!! Isn't the way your hcg rises an indicator in an ectopic pregnancy? Surely they'd be doing it, if only for your peace of mind! Is it possible to go to your GP for bt's? I don't know much about ectopics, so sorry if I've gotten it wrong. I really do think it's cruel to not track your bloods. And possibly dangerous to your health.

that both embies are happily snuggled in, in the middle of your uterus. Well away from the dangers of an ectopic OR placenta previa. On the waiting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's not what I would have thought they'd be doing for someone in your situation!! Isn't the way your hcg rises an indicator in an ectopic pregnancy? Surely they'd be doing it, if only for your peace of mind! Is it possible to go to your GP for bt's? I don't know much about ectopics, so sorry if I've gotten it wrong. I really do think it's cruel to not track your bloods. And possibly dangerous to your health.

that both embies are happily snuggled in, in the middle of your uterus. Well away from the dangers of an ectopic OR placenta previa. On the waiting.
    High HGC readings can be an indicator of an ectopic so they did test me in May when i was preg last and the levels were all normal so they assured me it looked like a nice healthy preg it wasn't until i had the scan they found the ectopic, that's why they put me in for a scan at 6 wks to see where it is but i hear you they should be tracking it i reckon. Maybe cos my ectopics aren't in the tubes the bloods don't give an accurate reading of my HCG levels...i'll have to ask

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Were you feeling well up to the scan last time? I understand that it was a cornual ectopic, but does that cause any pain like one in the Fallopian tube? Sorry if my question upsets you. I'm just worried for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Were you feeling well up to the scan last time? I understand that it was a cornual ectopic, but does that cause any pain like one in the Fallopian tube? Sorry if my question upsets you. I'm just worried for you
    They don't upset at all i didn't really have a lot of pain just some twinges if i remember, this time i'm more crampy and have a lot of lower back pain , find it difficult to sit for long periods of time...not sure if this is a good or a bad sign!!! I do lots of internet trolling ( prob shouldn't)! but i've never really had any of them but still had an ectopic....the wait for the scan is excruciating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just checking in to see how your all going.
    Kazzy - wow that is a definite darker line on your test how are you feeling? I'm so excited for you!
    Kenta - did you have your BT today? Fingers & toes crossed you got a BFP!
    KatherineLouise - glad to hear your transfer went well. How are you feeling?
    AFM I haven't had any symptoms or any sign of AF.. I'm hoping the fact that AF hasn't arrived is a good sign...I'm too scared to POAS? Silly I know but I just can't bring myself too. Maybe I will the morning of my BT...? Hope you all have a lovely weekend, I look forward to hearing more updates

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (29-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post
    Hi ladies, just checking in to see how your all going.
    Kazzy - wow that is a definite darker line on your test how are you feeling? I'm so excited for you!
    Kenta - did you have your BT today? Fingers & toes crossed you got a BFP!
    KatherineLouise - glad to hear your transfer went well. How are you feeling?
    AFM I haven't had any symptoms or any sign of AF.. I'm hoping the fact that AF hasn't arrived is a good sign...I'm too scared to POAS? Silly I know but I just can't bring myself too. Maybe I will the morning of my BT...? Hope you all have a lovely weekend, I look forward to hearing more updates
    I'm going well, keep getting a pulling sensation on my left but it's probably my imagination - and possibly gas! My ICs are tempting me too much and, although I know it's way too early, I'll probably start testing from Sunday.

When is your bt, start of October? Your 6 days ahead of me and mine's on the 8th. If yours is the 2nd it's on my mums bday. Hope that coincidence brings lots of good vibes to you! You're very strong to have held out this long!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Cant wait to be a mummy  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone :-)
    So I started my POS obsession a few days ago, I have done my regular morning POS ritual this morning, and looks like !!!!!!

It is only 6dp6dt, so it is super early and I am not getting too excited yet, but this is the first positive I have ever had so YAY!!! Blood test due 5th.

I hope the positive vibes continue on this thread. Congrats to Kazzy! Good luck to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    Good morning everyone :-)
    So I started my POS obsession a few days ago, I have done my regular morning POS ritual this morning, and looks like !!!!!!

It is only 6dp6dt, so it is super early and I am not getting too excited yet, but this is the first positive I have ever had so YAY!!! Blood test due 5th.

I hope the positive vibes continue on this thread. Congrats to Kazzy! Good luck to everyone else
    Woohoo Zabella!! What wonderful news, and such a great way to start the weekend. Two whole days of uninterrupted BFP joy! 6 days til bt, are you POAS each day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta - how did your bt go yesterday? Had enough time passed since your last pregnal shot?

Fruit bowl - what was your hcg level?

Stc76 - how are you going? Any news?

Kazzy - how are you traveling? Still feeling queasy? Have they given you a date for the scan? Such a long way away!!