+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome. Well I am now PUPO with a 6 day hatching blast. Only the one had to be defrosted, so we are stoked. I am intending on holding off on my obsessive POS habit for a few days yet. Next week I have to go away for 4 days just before by BT, and I have promised DP that there will be no POS while I am away LOL. Let's see how that goes ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome. Well I am now PUPO with a 6 day hatching blast. Only the one had to be defrosted, so we are stoked. I am intending on holding off on my obsessive POS habit for a few days yet. Next week I have to go away for 4 days just before by BT, and I have promised DP that there will be no POS while I am away LOL. Let's see how that goes ;-)
    How exciting !! Good luck and fingers crossed u have a nice little sticky one setting in there all nice an tight .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBowl View Post
    Mumstheword-- so so sorry to hear that AF showed her stupid ugly head ** hugs** Kazzy-- did you have a 3 or 5 day transfer? This whole TWW sucks huh?
    Fruit Bowl - I had a 5 day transfer so today is 4dp5dt ....im going mad!!!!

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies I'll be having a FET on Wednesday and thought I'd pop by to say hello and see how everyone's going.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    AFM - I'm going jatz crackers! it's only day 4 and i woke up feeling diff today, i felt queasy like i had a hangover and quite tired, i have such a watery mouth and everything tastes like crap. I'm still getting period like cramps and last night when i rolled over in bed it felt like my uterus was being ripped out...i had all these sypmtoms when i was preg last time but to get them this early is impossible right? I'm not even half was thru the 2WW yet and i'm already losing my mind!!!

Have a good night...
    So hard when you want to believe what your body's telling you, but you're scared to at the same time. you'll be feeling blergh for months to come. In the nicest way, of course.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    Hello ladies I'll be having a FET on Wednesday and thought I'd pop by to say hello and see how everyone's going.

So hard when you want to believe what your body's telling you, but you're scared to at the same time. you'll be feeling blergh for months to come. In the nicest way, of course.
    ET on Wednesday! wishing u all the luck !! Only one more day to go....

I caved and POAS this morning and i got it's not even a week yet so i'm freaking out!! I've left a message for my clinic to call cos with my history and all the things that have gone wrong..not that they can do much this early.

Can't wait to hear how ur ET goes xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kazzy OMG wow that is so exciting! I can't beleive you got a BFP so early that is such wonderful news, I'm so happy for you Did you speak to your clinic today what did they say? How have you been feeling?

Katherine Louise for tomorrow I'll be thinking of you! Then you can join us in the 2WW.

How is everyone else going?

I am 5dpt and I don't really have any symptoms? Not sure if that is a good sign or not? I have had just a few small twings on Saturday and a few flutters since then but that's it..my boobs aren't sore (even though I keep touching them ) so I don't know what to think...I'm too scared to POAS? I always am I wait for my BT...maybe I'll POAS the morning of my blood test..Hoping to hear some more BFP soon everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait to be a mummy - thank u ! I'm feeling ok I've got all day nausea and a lot of twinges and crampy at times. I'm always knackered too... I can't wait to hear of ur BFP real soon and I hope ur feeling ok too xx

Katherinlouise - good luck for ur ET tomorrow I'll be thinking of u sending lots of sticky vibes!! Xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Cant wait to be a mummy  (25-09-2012),Rutabaga  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    ET on Wednesday! wishing u all the luck !! Only one more day to go....

I caved and POAS this morning and i got it's not even a week yet so i'm freaking out!! I've left a message for my clinic to call cos with my history and all the things that have gone wrong..not that they can do much this early.

Can't wait to hear how ur ET goes xx
    OMFG!!!! That's fantastic!! literally just gave a little scream for you. A BFP this early, that means you just have to have a determined little bubba (or two) on board, especially after such early signs. Best news all day!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post
    Kazzy OMG wow that is so exciting! I can't beleive you got a BFP so early that is such wonderful news, I'm so happy for you Did you speak to your clinic today what did they say? How have you been feeling?

Katherine Louise for tomorrow I'll be thinking of you! Then you can join us in the 2WW.

How is everyone else going?

I am 5dpt and I don't really have any symptoms? Not sure if that is a good sign or not? I have had just a few small twings on Saturday and a few flutters since then but that's it..my boobs aren't sore (even though I keep touching them ) so I don't know what to think...I'm too scared to POAS? I always am I wait for my BT...maybe I'll POAS the morning of my blood test..Hoping to hear some more BFP soon everyone
    Thanks Can't wait, there seem to be some excellent sticky vibes in the air right now, and I'll take any you want to throw at me! Im always happy with no symptoms, that's a heck of a lot better than the symptoms before AF shows up. That the twinges were bub settling in.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Cant wait to be a mummy  (25-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    This is my 4th 2ww and youre all right it doesn't get easier. I'm one week down, one week to go. So tempted to test as have been feeling nothing except sore breasts. However rather than stress about it being a negative or a false positive Ive resisted and will wait till next Friday. Good luck all and hope you are all well.
    How are you Kenta? 3 more days til bt! Fingers crossed for you

Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    We go for frozen transfer tomorrow. 6 day blast. I will have spent 4 of the last 6 weeks in a 2ww :-(
    Heavily medicated cycle, psych bi*** at the moment LOL

Happy to have some company!!!
    How are you feeling Zabella? Still got the drug crazies going on? I know your pain!

Quote Originally Posted by stc76 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'll join in too. We have been TTC#1 for 2.5 years. We had ET on Tuesday after our first IVF cycle. Blood test due Mon 1/10 but will probably POAS before then. For all of us.
    When will you start poas? Hoping your going well, over halfway now!

Fruitbowl, are the poas lines getting darker?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (25-09-2012)