+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my 4th 2ww and youre all right it doesn't get easier. I'm one week down, one week to go. So tempted to test as have been feeling nothing except sore breasts. However rather than stress about it being a negative or a false positive Ive resisted and will wait till next Friday. Good luck all and hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    This is my 4th 2ww and youre all right it doesn't get easier. I'm one week down, one week to go. So tempted to test as have been feeling nothing except sore breasts. However rather than stress about it being a negative or a false positive Ive resisted and will wait till next Friday. Good luck all and hope you are all well.
    Welcome Kenta this is my 6th 2WW and it gets harder everytime! Good luck with the last half of your 2WW, are u on Crinone or is this a frozen natural transfer? Mine is natural so i don't have the stress of the side effects of it but i'm still going crazy, today i started getting a watery mouth and a bad taste in it it's only been 2 days since trasnfer so too early for preg symptoms i think my body is tricking me!! Also slightly crampy...going nuts!

Sending u lots of

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We go for frozen transfer tomorrow. 6 day blast. I will have spent 4 of the last 6 weeks in a 2ww :-(
    Heavily medicated cycle, psych bi*** at the moment LOL

Happy to have some company!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    Welcome Kenta this is my 6th 2WW and it gets harder everytime! Good luck with the last half of your 2WW, are u on Crinone or is this a frozen natural transfer? Mine is natural so i don't have the stress of the side effects of it but i'm still going crazy, today i started getting a watery mouth and a bad taste in it it's only been 2 days since trasnfer so too early for preg symptoms i think my body is tricking me!! Also slightly crampy...going nuts!

Sending u lots of
    Mine kazzy is a day 2 transfer with fresh embryos. I'm on pessaries but have changed to crinone as can't lie down half hour twice a day. I'm a bit worried about eating too much and gaining a few Kilos this cycle on the steroid although it's only 5 milligrams. Have to do some exercise but can't do much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kazzy - I'm out this month AF turned up this morning. I'm off to th doc today for a chat as I've had a rotten time with my cycles since coming off BC in April and they have been getting worse every month. Spotting before AF, excruciating pain at Ov time as well as pain in my back, hips and legs in the tww and particularly when AF arrives. I'm a bit worried about the possibility of endo (or something else) so we will see what he has to say today. My fingers and toes are crossed for you and all the other ladies in here waiting for their bfp! I hope to see some good news to lift my spirits so good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone '

mumstheword I'm sorry to hear AF arrived I hope the doctor has some answers for you

Hope everyone else is going well. I am only 2dpt, not really feeling any side effects from my crinone yet, maybe a little bit cranky before but maybe my DH was just being annoying I did have some really slight twinges on my left side earlier this morning and some twinges in the lower part of my belly under my belly button? It was so slight though...

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    We go for frozen transfer tomorrow. 6 day blast. I will have spent 4 of the last 6 weeks in a 2ww :-(
    Heavily medicated cycle, psych bi*** at the moment LOL

Happy to have some company!!!
    Welcome Zabella

Sorry to hear about your rough IVF journey, good luck for your transfer today sending u lots of sticky vibes. Please let us know how you go.

Lots of xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Zabella  (23-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumstheword88 View Post
    Kazzy - I'm out this month AF turned up this morning. I'm off to th doc today for a chat as I've had a rotten time with my cycles since coming off BC in April and they have been getting worse every month. Spotting before AF, excruciating pain at Ov time as well as pain in my back, hips and legs in the tww and particularly when AF arrives. I'm a bit worried about the possibility of endo (or something else) so we will see what he has to say today. My fingers and toes are crossed for you and all the other ladies in here waiting for their bfp! I hope to see some good news to lift my spirits so good luck!
    Oh mumstheword88 i'm so sorry !!! EFFING AF

Please keep in touch and let us know how u go with ur Dr app goes.

Treat yourself tonight to a nice glass of wine ( or two ) and take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone hope ur all well...

Mumstheword88
    - on getting ur AF, hope next time u have better luck , keep in touch xx

Zabella - Welcome good luck during the dreaded 2WW!

Cant wait to be a mummy
    - 2 days down a million ( or so it feels like it )! to go...

Kenta - Hope ur doin ok half way thru 2WW...

stc76 - How r u ?

Fruit Bowl - How are you after ur BFN? Don't give up hope it's only early days..xx

AFM - I'm going jatz crackers! it's only day 4 and i woke up feeling diff today, i felt queasy like i had a hangover and quite tired, i have such a watery mouth and everything tastes like crap. I'm still getting period like cramps and last night when i rolled over in bed it felt like my uterus was being ripped out...i had all these sypmtoms when i was preg last time but to get them this early is impossible right? I'm not even half was thru the 2WW yet and i'm already losing my mind!!!

Have a good night...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumstheword-- so so sorry to hear that AF showed her stupid ugly head ** hugs**

Kazzy-- did you have a 3 or 5 day transfer? This whole TWW sucks huh?