+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    hi ladys
    hope you dont mind me joining the thread this tww really does my head in i am currently 3dp5dt (natural FET)

A big congrats to all the mummas to be
    Welcome! Hope you are doing ok and getting through the 2ww with your sanity intact! M x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    hi ladys
    hope you dont mind me joining the thread this tww really does my head in i am currently 3dp5dt (natural FET)

A big congrats to all the mummas to be
    Welcome b4us good luck with ur 2WW i hope it goes super fast and you get that BFP...sending you a bus load of stick vibes and baby dust xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default BT on 31st oct

I had my 2 x 3 day natural frozen embryo transfer on 18th Oct (using Progesterone pressaries in morning and night) and have BT on 31st Oct.

I do not feel any symptoms, no cramping, nothing. I have never been pregnant ever so dont know how should i feel at this time.

Can you share your experiences? Do you all have any symptoms Should i feel anything at this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by snowybaby View Post
    I had my 2 x 3 day natural frozen embryo transfer on 18th Oct (using Progesterone pressaries in morning and night) and have BT on 31st Oct.

I do not feel any symptoms, no cramping, nothing. I have never been pregnant ever so dont know how should i feel at this time.

Can you share your experiences? Do you all have any symptoms Should i feel anything at this time?
    Welcome snowybaby

Wishing you lot's of sticky vibes and baby dust!
    The crappy thing with Progesterone it is mimics the symptoms of both preg and Af at times so it can be very confusing! I had a natural frozen transfer with a day 5 embryo and started having preg symptoms 5 days post transfer, i tested and it was a BFP. It's prob a little early to be feeling any preg signs and with the progesterone as it will muck your body around which really sucks, sore boobs, moodiness, tiredness and lot's of peeing are the big ones i had using it and i also have that now being 8 wks preg. I always cave and test early but that's just me! I hope the next 7 days go really quickly and you get that BFP....

xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

snowybaby  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kazzy. Makes me feel a bit better but passing this tww is really tough. I have already had 4 failed IVFs and this has been my first frozen cycle so i really really want this to work and get BFP.

I have never ever got any symptoms during my tww, so it makes me wonder that has this one failed as well. I want to avoid testing before Beta as it will make me worse if i see BFNs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kazzy. Makes me feel a bit better but passing this tww is really tough. I have already had 4 failed IVFs and this has been my first frozen cycle so i really really want this to work and get BFP.

I have never ever got any symptoms during my tww, so it makes me wonder that has this one failed as well. I want to avoid testing before Beta as it will make me worse if i see BFNs.
    Snowybaby try not to worry yourselff too much not having any symptoms in the 2WW, alot of women don't have any, i know it's hard not to
    This was cycle number 6 and nearly 4 years of IVF it's a hard sh!tty road. I admire you for not testing early that's something i could never do! I always caved.

Have you considered acupuncture? I've been doing weekly since mid Sept and i swear by it, it helps with the stress of the 2WW and the yucky side effects of the Crinone, also i think it's why i got and have so far stayed pregnant it's awesome for blood flow it improved the quality of my embryos allowing me to freeze some for the first time ever.

Something to think about xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

snowybaby  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Thanks Kazzy. Makes me feel better. I am doing acupuncture since last 3 cycles but no luck so far. Wish this cycle brings me Bfp.

My blood test is on 31st oct. So I will just wait and see. I have to accept that nothing is in my hand. Whatever I have in contol I have done. Rest is in gods hand. This has been a very lucky thread so far. Hope yr good luck brings me bfp

10. The Following User Says Thank You to snowybaby For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (26-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going snowybaby? Not long now till ur BT

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

snowybaby  (30-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kazzy. I went for a blood test today morning and waiting for result.

I just wish i get a BFP today....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kazzy. I went for a blood test today morning and waiting for result.

I just wish i get a BFP today....
    good luck!! I have everything crossed for you ....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

snowybaby  (30-10-2012)