+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    We have a heartbeat! Date looks about right. Upping all the hormones to try to stop the bleeding. Fingers crossed!!
    Congrats Zabella what a horrible week that must of been for you spotting and bleeding, you must of been so relieved and amazed to see the heart beat! How far along did your scan say you were? Hope you're feeling ok and you can relax just a little bit now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantha77 View Post
    Guess what! It's official - hcg is over 500! OMG I am so so excited! So much for being pragmatic and sensible -still might as well embrace the ups when they come! Apparently no more crinone for me either as progesterone is really high - did anyone else stop at their BFP?
    Raindance - how did you go? Love to everyone!
    Such great news Mantha! When I saw my FS yesterday after my first U/S he said I can stop crinone...I have 8 left though and they are so expensive not sure what to do with the leftovers? I am a bit nervous about stopping it too, I read that progesterone is needed until 12 weeks? I'mm going to ring him and ask him about it a bit more...(not that I wouldn't be happy to stop using the icky stuff)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (19-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    That's awesome congrats!!! My due date is 5th of June but i will most likely go in anywhere from May 26th for my c-section ( i have no choice but to have one ). So happy to hear everything went well with u!!

I'm feeling pretty stunned it hasn't really sunk in yet but we've breathed a huge sigh of relief that we have made it this far...I feel absolutely exhausted all day and still have the nausea all arvo...my tastebuds have gone on holidays too everything tastes pretty crap! But i say bring it all on!!!

we both get to 12 weeks with no hiccups xxx
    It hasn't really sunk in for me yet either. We told my parents last night, my mum is beyond excited (as much as i tell her it's early days etc) I threw up this morning for the first time eeww brekky came straight back up. I think my tastebuds have made a bit of a return today - I seem to get all different symptoms coming and going...do you have to have another scan before 12 weeks? I have another one at 9 wks on 7th Nov... so happy it all went well for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    What great news can't wait to be a mummy! How exciting to have had your first scan, bet you fell in love even more! Hope everything continues to ge well
    It's actually all a bit surreal! I think I am still in disbelief, it was so good to see the heartbeat and little blob but I was so worried they wouldn't see a heartbeat etc that I couldn't really take it in? How are you going? 13 days until your scan aargh the waiting never stops

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (21-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post
    It hasn't really sunk in for me yet either. We told my parents last night, my mum is beyond excited (as much as i tell her it's early days etc) I threw up this morning for the first time eeww brekky came straight back up. I think my tastebuds have made a bit of a return today - I seem to get all different symptoms coming and going...do you have to have another scan before 12 weeks? I have another one at 9 wks on 7th Nov... so happy it all went well for you
    Not sure i'm going to speak to my Dr on Monday and see if another scan beofre 12 wks can be done...just to ease my mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Can't waiit - I think they just go on your prog numbers. That's what the nurse seemed to think when she said to stop.
    I hope everyone is doing ok. ATM i have managed to pick up the worst cold and chest infection on top of really bad morning sickness! Feeling rotten and poor DH doing all the jobs although I have had to be at work because it's super busy. Hopefully a bit of R&R will help over the weekend. I'm hoping to head to a friends baby shower which wil be the first time I have felt able to go to one since we lost our bub earlier in the year so really want to be better. Grrr!
    Anyway love to all xx

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladys
    hope you dont mind me joining the thread this tww really does my head in i am currently 3dp5dt (natural FET)

A big congrats to all the mummas to be

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    hi ladys
    hope you dont mind me joining the thread this tww really does my head in i am currently 3dp5dt (natural FET)

Hi b4us, welcome and fingers crossed for you! When is your bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantha77 View Post
    Thanks Can't waiit - I think they just go on your prog numbers. That's what the nurse seemed to think when she said to stop.
    I hope everyone is doing ok. ATM i have managed to pick up the worst cold and chest infection on top of really bad morning sickness! Feeling rotten and poor DH doing all the jobs although I have had to be at work because it's super busy. Hopefully a bit of R&R will help over the weekend. I'm hoping to head to a friends baby shower which wil be the first time I have felt able to go to one since we lost our bub earlier in the year so really want to be better. Grrr!
    Anyway love to all xx
    Hope you feel better soon and you got to relax a little over the weekend

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cant wait to be a mummy For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (21-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    hi ladys

Welcome I hope you get a BFP over the next few weeks, this has been a pretty lucky thread so